“Slow service; mediocre food”

Elements Restaurant at Riverwoods
Reserve with OpenTable
Elements Restaurant at Riverwoods is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 138 Restaurants in Logan
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Description: Elements, located in the new Riverwoods Center, is yet another hit for local chef Dustin McKay. One taste and there’s no question – Elements is sleek, and their food is consistently true to its roots. Servers are efficient and friendly, and an extensive, ever evolving wine list ensures that even the most exacting wine drinker may find something unique. Elements delightfully offers beautifully prepared, fresh, flavorful dishes, just waiting for the curious diner to revel in.
Arlington, Virginia
“Slow service; mediocre food”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Took forever to be seated, despite lots of open tables and then forever for someone to wait on me.

The Greek kabob salad had nice sizes kabobs, but a sickly sweet dressing, virtually no cucumbers, feta or tomatoes and no pepperocinis...kinda stables for Greek salads, right? Disappointing visit.

Matt L, Director of Marketing at Elements Restaurant at Riverwoods, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
I have just spoken to our Executive Chef about the issue with your salad. One other person mentioned something similar to me yesterday as well... I believe it was an anomaly in our usually stellar salad service. We have some exceptional salads on our menu that so many of our patrons love, myself included. I assure you that your experience was not a typical one and I apologize for it. Come back in and we will make sure that your entire order is perfectly matched to your liking and taste. Your feedback is appreciated and important to us. Thank you.

Surprise, Arizona
“Great presentation”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

My husband and I both selected the Kamikaze Salmon. Before 5pm they have a 13 for $13 menu. For $13 you get a lot of food....salad, entree including a potatoes and a desert.

The Salmon was prepared perfectly and looked scrumptious. It had a very sweet sauce on it that was a little too much sweet for us. I anticipated some sweetness with the pineapple coulis, but it was like a sweetened soy sauce poured all over.

The restaurant is very contemporary and the wait staff was great. We had a group of 10 and were able to enjoy dinner in our room. What a treat.

• Visited July 2014
Hello Wilsons from Arizona, thanks for visiting us! Our "Prime Time menu is one of the best ways for our guests to enjoy popular menu items at the best possible prices. Our Kamikaze Salmon is one of our top sellers and is always delicious, great choice! Next time you are in town, we would be honored to serve you again... bring as many people as you'd like, we will make sure you all leave with smiles on your faces. Cheers!
Pueblo
“Lovely restaurant, delicious meal”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We had lunch at Elements last week in Logan- it was delicious and reasonably priced. Lovely server, fast service, yummy food, imaginative, nice presentation. The restaurant has a very warm, modern and attractive feel to it. Next time we are in Logan, we'll be back!

• Visited July 2014
Matt L, Director of Marketing at Elements Restaurant at Riverwoods, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
So happy to hear that you enjoyed your lunch! Thanks for coming in and thank YOU for your kind feedback! I hope you do get to come back soon; we would love to serve you up some more deliciousness!
“Best Restaurant in Logan!”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Our family has dined at Elements numerous times since its opened and we've been happy with our food and service every time. Even my 9 year old picky eater loves the food. My favorites are the half roasted chicken for dinner, the pizzas and salad for lunch and the creme brulee for dessert. I really want to try the breakfast menu one of these days too but haven't had a chance. Just thinking of their food is making me hungry.

• Visited June 2014
Well THANKS Hofmann Family! I have to agree with you… of course I am a little biased. I work here, and I eat here a lot too… yep, I am a fan as well. I also agree with you about the kid’s meal, my kids enjoy the food as well and yes, the half roasted chicken is super delicious! Then you had to bring up the pizza… dang, now I want one! Well I know what I am getting for lunch now! Thanks again!
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Overall Excellent Restaurant Marred by Appalling Vinaigrette”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We returned to this restaurant during the MS Bike Ride after an excellent experience last year. The menu is interesting and overall the food was excellent. Service remains capable and friendly. However, I made the mistake of ordering the salad with vinaigrette dressing as a main course. Big mistake! This dressing is SWEETENED, believe it or not, to the point of the ridiculous. It ruined what looked like an excellent salad. Go there, and enjoy otherwise good food.

• Visited June 2014
Dear valued guest, thanks for choosing us again when you came through Cache Valley for your bicycle event. We absolutely love it when the MS Bike Ride comes into town! You know, I have noticed that particular salad has gotten a little heavier on its vinaigrette lately too. I will talk to the chef and make sure we get that taken care of. Thank for your feedback, we want to hear this kind of stuff, as we want to be the best… and the only way to accomplish that is to listen to our guests and then make improvements where we can. Thanks for your help, and I hope that next year, you come by and see us again.