“Hey! We know this place!”
Review of The Beehive Grill

The Beehive Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The Beehive Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 140 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Beehive Grill serves American cuisine in a comfortable and laidback atmosphere. We are a neighborhood favorite, and love giving back to the community. Bring your friends and family to enjoy a meal with us. At The Beehive Grill we have something for everyone. Some popular items include steaks, seafood, burgers, house-smoked BBQ, pasta and vegetarian dishes. We also feature creamy gelato made fresh on-site. We use only the finest ingredients in our famous frozen dessert! The Beehive Grill is Logan's only root beer brew pub! We always have a traditional root beer and a seasonal soda available. We are sister company to the Moab Brewery and offer all of their fine ales that never disappoint!
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Hadn't been to Logan for fifteen years. There have been many changes - a brew pub in Logan? Yes! And the same owners as Moab Brewery. Good beer & food. Never disappointed. My husband had the guacamole & jack burger & said it was great. My Cajun chicken sandwich could have been hotter (spice) but the blue cheese dressing was really good. Their beers are full strength and all worth a try.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The Beehive Grill is your basic beer bar. Nothing real fancy. Good, basic food. Service can sometimes be a bit slow.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

This was our first trip and it won't be our last. It was some of the best food I have ever eaten. I had the country fried steak and my hubby has the Sirloin. The country fried steak was so tender that I could have cut it with a fork and the mashed potatoes were homemade with garlic and black pepper and the white gravy was not overpowering. The mixed vegetable were all fresh and not overcooked. They have a nice selection of vegetarian dishes. My only complaint was not really a complaint but the house salad that came with my meal looked beautiful and it was good but as I got into it there was some of the lettuce that was a little passed it's prime. The rolls that came with the meal were yummy and fresh. The sirloin was so thick and juicy. It was hard to believe that the price was $12.99 and then we had a 15% off coupon from our hotel. My hubby's meal came with red garlic potatoes that were really good too. They brew their own rootbeer and serve beer from the Moab Brewery and have a really nice wine and alcohol list. They also serve gelato and a large variety of flavors. The décor is very outdoorsy and comfortable. Dress is whatever you would like and it would be good even for a special dinner. The service was excellent and our waiter anticipated our every need.

1  Thank beachbird123
Reviewed 17 July 2014

The service we received was excellent, in fact there was one of the people with me that was displeased with how hard the brisket was and so they got her a different meal, with no problem.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

We have eaten here a few times and have never been disappointed. They have good hamburgers, but we have enjoyed everything. Try their Gelato! The service has always been great.

1  Thank mmarkplumber