“What was I thinking”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Logan
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Logan
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Our room was located the ground floor which proved to be a huge mistake. Guests above us must have been holding gymnastics tryouts as all we heard was jumping, running, etc. I went to the front desk to complain and the response was if it happens again, please notify us. Needless to say, it continued, and if the guests had been approached by staff, it was only evidenced by the increased fervor and frequency of the disturbance. Noisy plumbing contributed to our overall dissatisfaction with this property.

1st and last time staying here.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 March 2014

FFA convention and everything in town was booked. We were there for a funeral one day and a wedding the next. Moved here after spending a bad night at the Travel Lodge. We were quoted a price of $167 but discounted to $105 because it was the last room. Looking online, rooms usually go for $83 so I think they overcharged us by $20. No complaints about the room--beautiful, clean, friendly staff, great breakfast. And the heater was so quite you didn't even hear it. I would definitely go back. Only problem was we were the ONLY guests not with the FFA. 3 floors, 86 rooms all with teenagers! They were running up and down the halls, screaming, yelling, slamming doors. At midnight my husband finally opened our door and yelled at the kids to shut up and go to bed. Then he called the manager who I think talked with their advisers because they were quiet after that. They also offer a free lite dinner, which is nice especially if you have kids. Because the road in front of it has a divider, it can only be accessed from the north so you have to do some U turns to get in and out of it. I would have given it an excellent rating if not for the kids and the fact that I think they overcharged us. We should have gotten more of a discount considering we had to put up with the kids.

Room Tip: I would recommend a room down the hall from the elevator and ice machine. It might have been quiete...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Another great stay at the Crystal Inn during our ski trip to Beaver Mountain!
The room was spacious, clean, comfortable and quiet.
Debbie and Lanessa do a great job with the meals. The breakfast
is always Excellent! All the staff are accommodating and very pleasant.
We are looking forward to going back next year...can't wait!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Evanesp
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I stayed here while attending a small educational seminar on the premises. The room was extremely spacious. I appreciated the in-room refrigerator and enjoyed the clean, uncrowded indoor pool. The staff were helpful and kind, even when I arrived in the middle of the night. The daily breakfast was one of the best I've had at a hotel. The only problem with this hotel (and much of Logan) is the lack of pedestrian friendly features like sidewalks and crosswalks.

Room Tip: The second floor was quiet and calm.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Laura M
Reviewed 4 November 2013

My family and I stayed there for 2 nights while we were visiting our daughter going to college at USU. I was very impressed with the hotel's hospitality. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. I really like the small frig and microwave in the room and the layout of the room is excellent. The employees were always friendly and accomadating. The breakfast and the dinners were great!!! What a great value!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Paula M
Reviewed 25 October 2013

This Motel is Very nice with large rooms and upper scale rooms as well.
This is close to restaurants and shopping and easy off the highway. Bear Lake and other sights are close by as well.
The Breakfast is great and the service is very good, I highly recommend this.

Room Tip: The 2 Queen bed rooms are large with a desk, couch and chair as well as microwave and refrigerator
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank colin66Herriman
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights when my two sons and I came down to watch Boise State play Utah State. Room, which was a king jacuzzi suite, was
plenty big for the three of us. Top that off with two nice size televisions, microwave, and mini fridge and we were set. Check in took us less than five minutes and staff was very friendly. Conveniently located as well

Stayed: October 2013