“Best bread ever--delicious pastries made with integrity”

Crumb Brothers Artisan Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #3 of 6 Bakeries in Logan
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Three of us has breakfast sandwiches - one panini with an amazing pear chutney, and two ciabatta egg sandwiches, and we shared a cinnamon pull-apart that was still warm! They were all so good we bought a loaf of honey oat bread to go plus a pain au chocolat, an almond croissant and another pull apart. We ate the pastries in the car on our way up to Montana and did not regret a single carb-laden bite! We also enjoyed the coffee - in particular an Indonesian roast from Montana Coffee Roasters that was very similar to what we drank in Indonesia everywhere we went. The owner came and sat with us - he is working on putting together a farm to table bread using unusual ancient grains - clearly he loves his work and produced an outstanding product. Logan is lucky to have this place!

There are newer reviews for Crumb Brothers Artisan Bakery & Cafe

Reviewed 7 January 2014

I would say their products are as authentic as you can get outside the "old world". True artisen breads with special products made during the holidays. You can eat outside when the weather is appropriate. It is a great place to meet friends for coffee.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

You can taste the love in every bite.
Top quality ingredients in the hands of true artisans. We never go to Logan without stopping at the best bakery in Utah.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I started by having two of their pastries for breakfast, an almost croissant and an oat bar. Both were great. I got a sandwich to go for lunch, and a lemon scone for an afternoon snack. More goodness. Finally, I took a loaf of bread to go, which I had for breakfast the next day. Clearly, this place puts effort into making all of their products at a very high level. Oh, the cafe itself, while small, is very nice, friendly place to relax a while.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

While the lunch menu is limited, it's well worth it. Every sandwich I've tried has been wonderfully delicious. There are daily French breakfast pastry specials (I love their creativity), and there is no better bread anywhere, artisan or otherwise. Period. When I eat a seeded baguette I'd swear I was in Italy. It's a bit pricy but well worth the expense. I try to avoid the pastries as I can't have just one.

The atmosphere is very warm and inviting. I love the drought-tolerant landscape they've created around the building. Come early, though. They close by 2:00 and a lot of what is offered is gone by then.