“Lucky find!”

Herm's Inn
Ranked #4 of 137 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Salt Lake City
“Lucky find!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

We were out for a drive and decided to stop for breakfast in Logan. I did an Internet search and found Herm's Inn. I'm so glad we decided to check it out! The staff was exceptionally welcoming and the atmosphere was warm and whimsical. The front room was pretty noisy, but we were seated in the back where it was quieter. I ordered the special, which was a Carne Asada enchilada with 2 eggs on top. It was served with black beans and crispy potatoes. Absolutely delicious! I told the Host hiw much i loved it and he said anything Chef Barney creates is a sure bet. Even the coffee was great. Such a special place ... we'll be back!

• Visited August 2014

• Korean first
Bergamo, Italy
“Excellent breakfast!”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

It's not on the main road but it's worth a small detour to have breakfast here. The place is very tipical, with a nice atmosphere, there is ample choice of food at an honest price. We had a French toast and a Parisienne, boh very good!

• Visited August 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Holy Cow - what a meal! A do not miss.”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Herms was a little out of the way but totally worth the drive. The food was amazing and the ambiance wonderful. The hours are only 7:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. so make sure you hit it when it's open. The pancake is amazing and a single is the size of a medium pizza. Yummy!

• Visited July 2014
LOGAN
“Love it!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

My son was in town from Tampa, Florida and had heard about Herm's so we went for breakfast. We made a reservation and was able to walk right in, to our table. The waitress was so very personable. I had biscuits and gravy which came with scrambled eggs and home fries. I was delicious and cannot believe that anyone ever left here hungry. Great food and a reasonable price. We will return.

• Visited June 2014
Logan, Utah
“Best Restaurant I have EVER Been To!!!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I have been to a lot of breakfast and lunch places in Logan and nothing beats Herms! I don't know how many times I have been because I have lost track to be honest. I wish I discovered this place earlier. I love the breakfast so much! They also serve amazing coffee with bottomless refills. I always drink to much coffee for my own good but I love it. I love the staff too. They are so friendly and down to earth people. Once I went here, I never went back to the chain diner breakfast places. Just to give you a heads up, you might have to wait awhile to be seated here. But trust me, it is worth the wait. They also will give you coffee while you are waiting. It is in a funky place in Logan and not on Main Street. You might not find it right away but it is worth driving the two extra seconds to get there. I love going there early in the morning before I go skiing in the winter or before a bike ride on a Sunday. Great place! Check it out! You wont regret it!

• Visited April 2014