We were invited to stay here as part of a family gathering, which was arranged by another family member. So we did not get to select our room. Oh well. That was the not so good part. The designers of these rooms probably had fun being creative, but practically speaking it was not very well configured. We didn't complain because things were being provided for us - there are better rooms than others, though. Just be aware of that.
There was apparently some kind of air conditioning for the room we stayed in and the motor came on and off all night; it sounded like a plane flying overhead. The lighting in the room left something to be desired and where the fan was placed, it didn't cool anything off. The shower was supposed to be like a waterfall and it was difficult to get the hot/cold ratio figured out.
Breakfast, on the other hand, was wonderful for a treat - but we certainly wouldn't eat this way on a regular basis - too many calories! You get to select one item from a choice of pastries and various beverages. I had a croissant and my husband had the cinnamon roll. We were delighted. It was so good and we got to select the time for the food to be delivered to our room, which was nice, too.
We've stayed at another location in town and would definitely select that over the Anniversary Inn if we stay in Logan again. The price is less and the rooms are a lot more comfortable. With the money you save, you can choose where you want to eat breakfast and lunch, and you'll still come out ahead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Touch of Elegance, a Hint of Adventure. The Anniversary Inn is Logan's most romantic getaway. Each of the 21 rooms is designed around a specific theme. Some are elegant like Aphrodite's Court, Arabian Nights, or the Grand Bridal Suite. Other Suites are more adventurous like Jesse James' Hideout or the Swiss Family Robison Suite (the bed is actually in a tree.) If you've never stayed at an Anniversary Inn, you have got to try this place! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Priceline, HRS and Hotel.de so you can book your Logan Anniversary Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Logan Anniversary Hotel Logan
- Logan Anniversary Inn Utah