“Such a Treat!”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Jackson, Wyoming
“Such a Treat!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My family and I (Hubbie and 2 small kids) all stopped in here for a breakfast while driving through Utah and staying at a hotel. We didn't want to do the nasty hotel breakfast, so looked on Tripadvisor and found this cute little place right down the road! It was last month so I don't remember exactly what we ordered but I do know all of the crepes were very filling and a nice size. One crepe per person will fill a normal person up, for sure. The kids ordered the bacon and egg crepe, I believe (and loved it) and my husband and I ordered one with artichoke and some other yumminess in it and also a desert crepe with cream cheese filling, bananas, and strawberries.
The men waiting on us were so friendly, helpful, and funny, and the atmosphere in this place is just do die for.
We ate these wonderful concoctions right by their riverside seating and enjoyed listening to the water rush by.
This place was truly a wonderful find and a place you will wish you had in your own town.
Before you leave, *YOU HAVE TO CHECK OUT BOTH BATHROOMS! SO COOL*. You'll want to do something like that at your own house!

Georgetown, Texas
“Great crepes, beautiful patio”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

These are really good crepes. We tried several types, and enjoyed them all. There is an outside patio in back overlooking the river, well shaded. This is a nice place to have a quiet peaceful desert and cup of coffee.

Driggs, Idaho
“Insanely good crepes and super friendly staff!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We ordered a few crepes thinking they would be small, but the portions were more than sufficient! The Cassanova, Jersey Diner, and Nutie Fruity were awesome! The coffee was great and brewed in a very unique way, too! There is outdoor seating along the Logan River which is very nice and shaded by gargantuan cottonwoods. Definitely stop here for breakfast if you are traveling through or to Logan!

Logan, Utah
“Really thin pancakes”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Not a fan of crapes but thought i would give it a try, I got the breakfast one and loved it. I was surprised that it filled me as much as it did. It was a nice outing with my wife. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited February 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Come here!”
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

This is our favorite! We love the crepery!! Their food is delicious and the atmosphere is wonderful! My favorite is the nuttie fruity