“Fantastic meal”

Cuisines: Mongolian
Smithfield, Utah
“Fantastic meal”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Have eaten at HuHot several times and it never disappoints. Being able to hand pick the items, the sauces and then watch it being cooked. What can you possibly say wrong about a place like this. The cooks make it quite entertaining which is icing on the cake. Food taste fantastic and prices are reasonable for what you get. Be careful of the wasabi paste at the last table. Wow!!

• Visited October 2013

“Terrible service! Fair food ”
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

When we arrived it took 10 minutes to get seated, server didn't come talk to us right away so we went through the line. Server finally came over to get are drinks, we ordered spicy Asian mustard had to ask three times before she brought it out. I won't be going back foot quite awhile.

“Very Happy!”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

We enjoy Mongolian grill style and had heard good things about the HuHot so decided to give it a try.
Restaurant appeared clean and we were seated quickly.
The main course is "all you can eat" style so you can try several combinations if you don't load up on the first trip through the line.
There was a good selection of ingredients and even the sprouts appeared to be fresh. (I would like to have seen some shrimp as well but such was not the case). There is a wide variety of sauces/oils, which was nice. The grill team was quick and pleasant.
Wait staff was a little sparse one night but I may chalk that up to it being a new location.
All in all, we go back when it is convenient.

• Visited July 2013
Logan, Utah
“Great Food”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I am not one to try new food, but I just had to try this place and loved it. I would recommend it to anyone that has an open mind and you won't go home unsatisfied. All you can eat and I liked how the cooks interacted with the customers.

• Visited June 2013
Portland, Oregon, United States
“Great Service and Food Selection”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

The place was immaculate, the service was great (both from the waitress and the cooks), and the selection was stellar. I hadn't been to the place in a while, so I was glad to see it was still as good as before. Great place to stop if in Logan!

• Visited July 2013