“Large party.... A+”

Le Nonne
Ranked #8 of 137 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Tennessee
“Large party.... A+”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

I ate at Le Nonne for the first time with a large group in June. The service was phenomenal. They provided a simplified menu that suited specialized diets, including vegetarian and kosher. The food was delicious and served with correct timing. ( very difficult in large parties). I wish to return with my husband for an intimate meal.

California
“Le Nonne - a touch of Italy in Logan, Utah”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

Le Nonne is a wonderful restaurant. I have traveled extensively in Italy, and am always thrilled when I find an authentic Italian restaurant. Great service, lovely atmosphere, reasonably priced. Lunch is especially quiet. I loved everything about "Le Nonne" except for their coffee. They actually had good "real, authentic" Italian pinot grigio, which I greatly appreciate. If you are in Logan, you really MUST eat at Le Nonne. Seriously. It is lovely.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Judi58
“Best Italian in town...possibly even in Utah!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

Been many times, and yet to be disappointed. Wonderful atmosphere and food. This is my families special place. A few of my favorites, Mahi Mahi is fantastic as well as the Crab Ravioli.

Tucson, Arizona
“Could be a Fine Restaurant; needs help”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

We were looking for a really nice restaurant since it was my husband's birthday. Our hotel told us we didn't need reservations since it was a Tuesday night. I called anyway for reservations for two. When we got there, the restaurant's front room was filled and the other room also had a number of diners. There was a large group waiting for a table. The staff was clearly were overwhelmed. Two of the wait staff came over to us and said the host would be notified we were waiting. About five minutes later the host came over and said they would be right with us. There were empty tables in view and I could see the reservation book - they had two - us and another table of four. After about 10 more minutes we were finally seated. Our wait person took our drink orders; after she brought our drinks, she told us the evening specials and a bit later, we placed our dinner orders. We thought that our initial encounter of the delays was just one of those things that sometime happen. Our calamari appetizer was very good as was the presentation. My husband's tuna dinner was very good.as was his presentation; I had the chicken with lemon. The presentation was very nice but the chicken had been overcooked - while the sauce was tasty, there was too much of it and the chicken was dry... And things went downhill from there. All at once the staff seemed overwhelmed - everyone was rushing around. Our server disappeared and the second glass of wine requested never made an appearance. When server finally appeared again, she was very apologetic and offered up a free dessert but what happened - we never found out why. This could be a very fine restaurant but it needs help.

• Visited July 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“This Place is a Pearl!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013

This restaurant has been in Logan for 13 years. The ambiance is quiet and romantic. The service is excellent, the food is delicious, and all for a good price. The patio is lovely, but very hot in the summer days. We had a great experience in our yearly trip to Logan for the Bike MS '13.