“Lovely”

Le Nonne
Ranked #7 of 145 Restaurants in Logan
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fine dining Italian fare. Featuring Northern Italian cuisine such as homemade gnocchi, raviolis, and more.
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Very comfortable place to dine. Wait staff is helpful, and happy to make recommendations. The salmon is always good. But the way to go is to have whatever the soup special is and whatever the fish special is. Always good choices.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Small intimate setting in an old home converted to a restaurant. We started with a Caesar salad for 2 with the shrimp add-on an it was almost a meal in itself! Large shrimp very yummy! I had the smoked salmon in bowtie pasta, easily the best Italian dish I've ever experienced. The crab ravioli was so-so. Service from the greeter, water boy, to the server were all fast friendly and excellent!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

My wife and I have been going to Le Nonne for years. We love it, and I am Italian. The outdoor patio is fantastic when the weather is nice. The interior dining area is a little cramped. Patio gets a 5/5, dining room gets 3/5. I recommend the Crab stuffed Ravioli, its the best item on the menu.

1  Thank Dtar1
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

I ate at Le Nonne for the first time with a large group in June. The service was phenomenal. They provided a simplified menu that suited specialized diets, including vegetarian and kosher. The food was delicious and served with correct timing. ( very difficult in large parties). I wish to return with my husband for an intimate meal.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Le Nonne is a wonderful restaurant. I have traveled extensively in Italy, and am always thrilled when I find an authentic Italian restaurant. Great service, lovely atmosphere, reasonably priced. Lunch is especially quiet. I loved everything about "Le Nonne" except for their coffee. They actually had good "real, authentic" Italian pinot grigio, which I greatly appreciate. If you are in Logan, you really MUST eat at Le Nonne. Seriously. It is lovely.

2  Thank Judi58