“Ay Chihuahua!!!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Chilliwack, Canada
“Ay Chihuahua!!!!”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

This is a truly great little mexican restaurant, awesome food, fantastic service. Lots of great entres but my favourite was the sopapillas', they are served as an excellent desert and because the portions were so large we took some home.....the next morning just a little warming in the microwave and they were almost as good as the previous evening. YUM
If you're ever in logan and you want Mexican, I highly recommend.

• Visited July 2013

Massapequa, New York
“Great Mexican food!”
Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

This is great Mexican food. I live in New York and it is better than anything we get there. I lived in Texas also and it is just as good as anything I could get there.

• Visited September 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Very Enjoyable Mexican Restaurant”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

We enjoy Mexican food. We have eaten here twice during our visit to Logan. The restaurant is attractive with carved painted chairs and booths. While the booths are comfortable (we both have bad backs) the seats are low to the table. If that would bother you, you might prefer a table seating. You are escorted to your table promptly by a friendly hostess and chips, two types of salsa - red and green are served quickly at the same time your water arrives. They don't push drinks but they are available. Our servers each evening were very friendly and you did not feel rushed. The first night, we both ordered a very spicy seafood dish and our server was concerned that it might be too spicy for us - it wasn't (we are from Tucson), but we appreciated the heads up. They serve all the usual Mexican dishes and do have a good number of seafood dishes available. My husband tried two of them and did enjoy them. He likes beans and appreciated having a choice vs. just the refried beans that many Mexican restaurants favor. The second night, I had the Carne Asada, and while it was flavorful, it was tougher than I expected. If we stayed in Logan long enough, we would definitely return....And the Flan was very good too.

• Visited July 2013
Logan, Utah
“I Actually Think This is the Best Mexican I've Had”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

A previous reviewer had some negative things to say about using "powdered ingredients". Well, I think every Mexican restaurant uses powdered chilies and masa, and even dried beans so I am not sure what they are referring to. Anyways, I would like to say that this small chain of Mexican restaurants (Northern Utah and some parts of Washington, I think) is some of the best Mexican I have had (and I grew up in Southern California, lived in the Midwest and the Northeast). I highly recommend their mole--they do it correctly, the way mole should taste, never too sweet and not too savory either. The staff at the Logan restaurant are very friendly and helpful. It's not much to look at, but the prices are modest and the food awesome.

• Visited June 2013
Lake Arrowhead, California
“Very good!!!”
Reviewed 13 June 2013 via mobile

Service is quick and friendly, food test good, slurpy on spicy side.
Portions are generous....what else anyone would want from Mexican restaurant?

• Visited June 2013