“Great sandwich”

Great Harvest Bread Company
Ranked #2 of 6 Bakeries in Logan
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I went during their lunch rush so it took a little while to get my food but once it came, it didn't disappoint. I got a turkey pest sandwich (can't remember what its called) and it was really good. The atmosphere was a little dumpy but the food was great. I'd go there again for sure.

There are newer reviews for Great Harvest Bread Company

Reviewed 5 September 2013

A nice surprise to find this place. Great variety of baked goods and breads. The only problem is the size of the "generous" samples which one can try. TOO BIG, especially when the staff is more than willing to give one (or more of each). The Cinnamon Burst bread is excellent.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

I have been to a number of Great Harvest's around Utah. I feel like this is one of the best's. Why you ask? Customer service, great food displays, and did I mention Customer service ? My husband and I came into the store on a Friday morning around 10 needing some sandwiches for a hike into the canyon. Some Great Harvest's do not start selling sandwiches till 11. Not this one. They really cared about our experience at their store. Our sandwiches were very good. The meat was lean and the vegetables were fresh. The also had a yummy brownie that we had to have. We felt valued as a customer and they took the time to explain the menu.

Reviewed 7 January 2013

Okay I love there bread and sandwiches(turkey pesto is terrific) but I have to say the peanut butter bar is the best thing is the world. I love this treat and it is an indulgence but worth every calorie.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

This is a great place to stop for lunch. Good soups of the day, fantastic bread, cookies and bars. Very friendly staff.