“So Good” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
“So Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

This place is so good! Send me to our so tasty and they taste very comparable to a nother Mexican food place that is very popular but for the fraction of the price!

1 Thank Eric H

Bountiful, Utah
“BEST ice cream we've ever had!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

My family and I are all ice cream aficionados and have had ice cream all over the world. We all agreed that this is the best ice cream we've ever had. The portions are huge, it's very inexpensive, and the taste. My oh my!! Our only complaint is that it's too far away for us to go unless we're passing through on a long drive.

Visited June 2014
Logan, Utah
“If you're from North Dakota or Manitoba”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

you might actually think this place has good Mexican food. If you've ever enjoyed a place with real Mexican/Southwestern food, you'll be as disappointed as I was. First, if you must go, for heaven's sake, do take out. You wouldn't really want to eat there. I had a sweet pork burrito. It was huge, stuffed full of rice and beans with a dab of sweet pork. I took it home, ate about 1/3 of it and threw the rest away. I have lived/worked/visited in AZ, CA, NV, NM, TX, CO and UT, as well as Mexico itself. I love good Mexican food, and putting the remains of this burrito down the disposal was a first for me.

I am still trying to figure out how this place got a decent rating. It's a mystery to me.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
“Huge fan!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

I eat here regularly: incredible price for a ton of food that tastes awesome. Plus it's in a gas station, which is great.

• Visited August 2013
Logan, Utah
“Had high expectations”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2013

After seeing all the great reviews I had high expectations for this restaurant. I ordered a steak burrito and my wife had cheese enchiladas. The burrito was made by stacking beans on rice (main ingredient) and final layer of the beef, just like Costa Vida. Then the burrito is rolled. This means that you get many bites that are just rice and tortilla. I know every style of cuisine is specific to the area, but I lived in New Mexico for twenty years and pounded down many a burrito and never had a grain of rice in a burrito. On the positive side the thing was huge, the tortilla was excellent and it cost 6 bucks. The cheese enchilada was just OK. We didn't really care for the sauce and the cheese had an unusual consistency for an enchilada. We both liked the side of beans.
The place was packed and parking was an issue. Service was good. The owner (?) made jokes with everyone and certainly tried to connect with his customers.
So, if you are looking for large portions, reasonable price and decent quality give it a try.

• Visited February 2013