“Mexican in a Charming Old Railroad Station”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Sabor

Cafe Sabor
Ranked #10 of 137 Restaurants in Logan
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Providence, UT
“Mexican in a Charming Old Railroad Station”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

There are many Mexican Restaurants in Cache Valley, but this is the one if you want atmosphere an drinks service, too. None of the food I've eaten there is less than good, but a favorite is Arroz con pollo (Rice and Chicken) in a delicious Veracruzano sauce--tomatoes, onions and peppers.

Visited August 2013

Logan, Utah
“Do not order this item”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013

Usually the food and service are good, but not this time! Poor service and I ordered the Cajun Chicken Pasta--undoubtedly one of the worst dishes ever. I took 2 bites of the watery tasteless dish and sent it back. I noticed another patron next to us that ordered the same dish, and she did not eat it either. Café Sabor--improve this dish or take it off the menu, it is terrible!!!

• Visited September 2013
Logan, Utah
“Can Anyone Define "Real Mexican" Food?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2013

Ate here a few evenings ago. Lovely location, request to sit on the patio if possible, decor is charming. A friendly hostess was making tortillas when we walked in. Our server, Skylar, was great.

I loved their selection of Mexican beers, including some that are hard to find at restaurants. Both my dinner and my boyfriend's were very good--I am not from Mexico, and I see that all these reviewers are commenting on the food not being "Real Mexican." I don't know what constitutes "Real Mexican" but I grew up in SoCal and I still thought the food was delicious. My enchiladas were standard but not disappointing. I think next time, though, I will try the Mango Shrimp--it sounded delicious. Menu also offers pasta and salad dishes for those who don't care for Mexican food.

• Visited May 2013
Montpelier, Idaho
“Love their menu and location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013

Located in the old train station, this restaurant has a fabulous ambiance. The dining room is quiet enough for conversation, which is a rarity in this college town. The menu is fantastic. I have tried five or six dishes and loved all of them. Prices are reasonable. This is my favorite place to eat in Logan.

Visited December 2012
Utah
“Fajita Fantastico!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2013

We try to stop at Cafe Sabor whenever we go through Logan. Absolutely delicious food! Hot, homemade chips and flavorful salsa with 'bite' are served immediately. The restaurant is located in a renovated train stop, which gives it a really fun atmosphere. I ordered the Combo Fajitas with shrimp, steak, and chicken. They arrived sizzling and remained hot until I couldn't eat anymore. My wife ordered the steak Fajita Burrito, which was nice if you don't feel like dishing your food into tortillas. HUGE portions. Easily enough for two meals. What separates these fajitas from other fajitas I have eaten at other restaurants is the sauce. They're so juicy and full of flavor. Great service. Outstanding value. The most expensive item is $16 and most dishes are between $9 and $12.

• Visited April 2013