“Delicious”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a great, reasonably priced restaurant. Carne asada or pollo durango are my favorites, but I've never had anything there I didn't like. I love the homemade tortillas, too. It's in an old train station, and I enjoy the atmosphere as well as the food.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Cafe Sabor is located at the west end of Logan's historic Center Street in the old railroad station. The food is Mexican at its best with a full menu including drinks. I love the salads, especially the Mexican shrimp salad. It is one of my favorite places when the weather is nice and I can be seated out on the patio (which is well shaded). You get plenty of food and I always need a "to go" box. I believe to tortillas are made on site. They also have a restaurant in Garden City by Bear Lake, but I have not eaten up there.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

"Mexican" oversimplifies this restaurant's offerings. I can't eat rice and beans--and Cafe Sabor offers various recipes I would more consider caribbean, including fish and shrimp. It IS noisy. I like to eat at Cafe Sabor at lunch, when you can sit on the patio. The margaritas are good, though weak, like most Utah drinks. Good restaurant-made tortillas and salsa.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Cafe Sabor is a fantastic Mexican food restaurant, my favorite. The chips and salsa are amazing. Whenever I have company in town we take them here.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

We decided to give this restaurant another chance, but we are sorry we did. My fajitas were tasteless semi warm, definitely not sizzling with hardly any chicken in them, bland sauce, and I requested no green peppers, so they put in red ones--Duh! My husband had his usual a chili relleno, again it was so tough and underdone he could not cut it with a knife. As the last time our service was terrible, even though we only the second couple in the place.

2  Thank bjhall47