“back to school”

Best Western Baugh Motel
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Logan
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Ground were very spacous the room comfortable, nice size pool although I did not use it, great location to down town within walking distance to dinning and shopping, Staff very helpful in making our stay comfortable and making arrangments for a future visit.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

There were a lot of things that could've made me hate staying here. My reservation wasn't in the system even though I had a confirmation on the Best Western web page I used, an email confirmation, and a pending charge in my bank. But it was fine because the kid at the front desk handled it great. He was swamped, brand new and working alone. He was kind, empathetic, and proactive. In the morning the front desk was great about helping me extend my check out due to the soft ball tournament running behind. No matter what problem I faced it was worked out with ease. What ruined it was 1 employee. I'm a single mom with 2 kids. My daughter had to be to her first game @ 7a. We were exhausted from our long drive and not getting there till almost 11. My son has some medical issues that can really slow is down, which this morning it did. In a panic to make sure she ate before am entire day off competitions I rushed them to breakfast. She was half dressed, me and my son in pajamas, and we couldn't find shoes. We were getting out food to take to the room (& send with my daughter since her ride was almost there). If you can't tell I was very frazzled. As a single mom I often feel like I'm treading water to keep from drowning. An older man came in to fill the food. He gave me a long drawn out lecture (with a room full of people) about it being against the law in UT to not have shoes on around food. I was devastated, my daughter was mortified, and my son cried for an hour thinking I was going to jail. So what I want to know is, did he really think me spending 10 min to tear apart the car and room would have been worth her going without breakfast just to avoid walking in and out of a room to get her some breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Mindy G
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I liked this old style motel. The room was adequate and well kept up. Up until the time I walked into the breakfast room, I had a pleasant visit. Fox New was blaring some awful and unsupported innuendo as I scrambled to get a cup of tea and get out of there as fast as possible. I will not be back and will never go back to any lodging that subjects me to that kind of abuse.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank 440MTB
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We walked to the Logan Tabernacle for a concert, to the Bluebird Restaurant for dinner, and to the Ellen Eccles Theater for a musical. We enjoyed a delightful weekend and will likely return next year. The Baugh Motel is still family owned and it is obvious they take pride in their place.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2014

That Hotel was fine, wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. itI was easy to find the staff was pleasnt at sign in and at check out, it was easy to find and very quiet the breafast was served on time and hot. there was room for guests to move around and help themself to the food

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I understand there was an event going on in the city of Logan (Cache County Fair), but not offereing discounts for veterans, AARP or AAA members (I am a member of all three) should still be available.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Paul M
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Just got done staying at this motel and it was fantastic! It's very charming; I loved the red brick design of the buildings as well add the overall layout. Our room was great, very spacious (especially the bathroom). Probably the most amazing thing at this hotel are the beds. They are so soft and comfortable. The pool was also nice and has a hot tub, which I think is surprising for a motel. I definitely recommend this motel and will be staying again!

• Stayed: August 2014
Travellers also viewed these Logan hotels
Best Western Plus Weston Inn
Hampton Inn Logan
#2 of 11 in Logan
University Inn & Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Logan

Been to Best Western Baugh Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Baugh Motel

Address: 153 S Main St, Logan, UT 84321-5201
Region: United States > Utah > Wasatch Range > Logan
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#4 Business Hotel in Logan
#4 Family Hotel in Logan
#5 Romantic Hotel in Logan
Price Range: £52 - £84 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Baugh Motel 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Baugh Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Logan