“Cozy B&B in a central city”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Seasons at the Riter Mansion
Ranked #1 of 3 Logan B&B and Inns
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Cozy B&B in a central city”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

We visited the Riter Mansion, Logan over Father's Day weekend. It is a lovely residence, nicely renovated, that is in a walkable neighborhood close to a summer micro-farmers market (next door), coffee shops, Arts Fest, amazing Main Street shopping in more historic buildings, and wonderful restaurants.

The room was very quiet. Heard birds outside, but no house or street sounds. I higher recommend.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Richmond, Utah, United States
Reviewed 11 June 2013

My wife and I stayed here for her birthday. Very old mansion that is very charming and creates a very warm welcome. Location is great! Within 1.5 blocks of two theatres and many restaurants. The breakfast was SUPER! Our bed was very comfortable and I slept as well as I do at home, which was great for me. Highly recommend the Riter mansion for a getaway if you are looking for one. John and Arlette really have a wonderful thing going for them. No pool nor fitness center. But if you can walk around Logan, you will really appreciate the walk and the old town feel along with your exercise.

Room Tip: Stayed in the "Master Suite" and it is upstairs and the only room on the right side of hal...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2013

We have stayed here 4 times and each time it gets better. The breakfasts are incredible( their apple pancakes are AMAZING!!) the rooms are very clean and well decorated with all the charm of an older mansion that is missing from regular hotels. The owners are incredibly nice and are great at accommodating food allergies, as well as any other needs you may have. We will continue to come back!

• Stayed May 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Reviewed 30 May 2013

We stayed a night in the Parlor Room. It was a very large room with a cute breakfast nook. The staff was very friendly and helpful. If you want a mimosa or bloody Mary with your breakfast, you best bring your own alcohol. ;)

Room Tip: We loved the Parlor Room
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Taylorsville, Utah
Reviewed 20 May 2013

My husband and I were able to use a KSL deal online and get a good deal for a nights stay here. We had never been but it was a cute bed and breakfast. We originally were booked to stay in the Library room. It's small but cute and I loved all the books, my biggest complaint with that room though was how hot it was. There was no AC and we turned on the fan and opened the windows, but there aren't any screens on the windows and a wasp started flying in. Then we discovered the tv wasn't working properly (something wrong with the cable) and so they tried to fix it, but when it wouldn't work, they offered to switch us rooms. I was very impressed with their service because they upgraded us for free to the Master Suite. It was a very cute/nice suite and my husband and I particularly loved the attached deck/balcony. The tv worked great in that room and my only complaint was that again, there's no AC and so we just had to open the windows, turn on the fan and that helped some although I imagine when it gets really hot it wouldn't be cool enough. I think these rooms would be ideal in the cooler months when you could enjoy the fireplace and not have to worry about it getting too hot. The staff/owners were helpful and nice, though I wasn't always sure of how to get a hold of them. Overall I would recommend this place as long as you don't go in the heat of summer.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Arlette M, Owner at Seasons at the Riter Mansion, responded to this review, 21 May 2013
Thank you for your review. We try our best to accommodate the needs of our guests especially when there are concerns and this review process helps us with that. We had a very unusual hot spell for a few days there and although we do have air conditioning units we typically don't install them until the middle to end of June when the temperatures are consistently warmer. I didn't want to trouble you with the process of installing one while you were staying. I realize you were pregnant and that can have an effect on your body temperature. I'm glad you enjoyed the Master Suite. The cable company came the next day and resolved the cable issue. The signal coming into the Library Suite was very weak and they boosted the the signal to the whole establishment and admitted it was something they should have done a month before when they installed our digital boxes. I apologize that you didn't know how to contact us. We do have information cards in every room with our phone numbers. I am glad however that you left a note on my desk and that we could resolve your issue before you returned from dinner. Thank you for satying with us and we hope to see you again.
SLC
Reviewed 5 May 2013

We went up for one night getaway from SLC. There is a good Italian restaurant nearby. The room was great and the breakfast was very good. The owners were very friendly and accommodating. Had a great time.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Pocatello, Idaho, United States
Reviewed 2 May 2013

I love the Riter Mansion! This was our second stay here and I can't wait to go again! The owners are very nice and very helpful and the rooms are great! I also love the breakfast they provide, awesome both times! It is also in such a great location, you can just take a short, nice walk and see some beautiful sites in Logan and the owners recommended a fantastic place for lunch called Herme's which we also loved! I highly recommend giving the Riter Mansion a try!

Room Tip: The Garden room is very lovely as well as the Parlor room!
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple