“A very nice surprise”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Manti
Manti Country Village Motel
Ranked #2 of 6 Manti B&B and Inns
Salt Lake City, Utah
“A very nice surprise”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

This place has been around for awhile, but it has been very well maintained. The employees were incredibly nice and helpful. Our room was very clean and it smelled good; it didn't have that room deodorizer smell that many do to cover up smoke smell from previous guests. That is important to me -- I hate smelly rooms. The bathroom was very clean and well stocked with towels. The beds were very comfortable, which was a real shock to me. I can't remember the last time I thought a hotel bed was comfy. The only downside was that they only serve continental breakfast on Sundays, so we had to go find breakfast somewhere else. Other than that, it was a very nice stay.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Mathmom19

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Park City, Utah
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Very nice front desk personnel. Big room with a nice vanity counter outside of bathroom which I really like! I would gladly pay an optional extra $5 fee upon check-in for a little coffee maker w/ coffee set up. It would be especially nice and worth it if there were those little fresh 1/2&1/2 containers rather than the powder cream with that. Checking out would be quicker & easier if I had coffee upon waking rather than driving out to get it, then returning to the room. (Just a suggestion).
My room was on the end and the internet signal was too weak all the way down there, so if you need that, see if the problem is fixed, or get a room closer to the office.
Otherwise, this is a very good value and nice clean Motel with fridge and microwave too! Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Possibly rooms at the end may not get good internet reception (although that may have been due to ex...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
West Jordan, Utah
Reviewed 13 November 2013

This hotel was on the main street in town and was easy to get in and out, close to everything in Manti. The room was clean and the staff was friendly and competent. The bed was a little harder than I like, but the overall experience was good. We were in town to attend a wedding and reception. The restaurant next door had good food and good prices. The hotel was quiet. We had no disturbances the whole weekend. I would stay here again when I return to Manti.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Robert I
Holladay, Utah
Reviewed 13 July 2013

This place is clean, well maintained, and the front desk is really easy to work with. Their rates are very reasonable. I use this place a lot for business and it is very quiet and I can get a good nights sleep. Their free internet works great when I do work at night. My room was cleaned every day to my satisfaction and the air conditioning worked perfectly on the hot summer nights.

Room Tip: This is not a 5 star hotel, but for the money it is clean, quiet, comfortable, and the air condition...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Brent C
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed 2 July 2013

After reading some of the negative reviews I was somewhat leery but my advice to you is ignore theme completely! Bathroom and towels were clean and in great shape. The beds were comfortable and more importantly, the air conditioner worked perfectly. Sunday morning they provided a nice selection of fruit, yogurt, bagels and packaged pastries. The front desk was very helpful and pleasant.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank karen84Boise_Idaho
Ogden, Utah
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Room was clean, we stayed in a family suite with 4 queen beds. I checked all beds for bedbugs - none found. Room was in need of some repair. There were nail pops in the ceiling in the bedroom & all over the wall in the bathroom (you could see the nails since the plaster had been popped off). Only stayed overnight, didn't use the shower & wouldn't have if we'd needed it. It didn't look too clean. There was some mold & damage in the bathroom window framing. The fridge was a nice sized one for a mini fridge with a small freezer area for us to put our ice packs in, very clean.
Beds were very uncomfortable, in the morning wondered if I'd have had a better sleep on the floor. We were there during the Manti pageant, rooms are hard to come by, great price of $122.

Room Tip: Not much to choose from in Manti, from the outside looked like one of the better motels. No pool, th...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Vancouver, Washington, United States
Reviewed 8 May 2013

A very positive experience. A good place to stay and be well located in the small town of Manti.

The room is comfortable and very clean. It is easy to get a good night's sleep there. There is a good restaurant just across the way, too. I have family living in Manti but prefer to stay here as the rates are reasonable and a good night's rest assured.

Room Tip: The town of Manti is very quaint and charming. This hotel is modest but a true value. It is clean an...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manti
The Lazy Inn
#1 of 2 in Salina
Manti Motel
Manti Motel
#2 of 2 in Manti

Been to Manti Country Village Motel? Share your experiences!