Manti Country Village Motel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$69
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Scipio Hotel(Scipio)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsparking lotroom was cleangreat place to staysunday morningbest place in townstaff was friendly and helpfulgreat roomwill stay there againgood sizebrownie sundaeno complaintsfree wifitowelsmotelaccommodationsweddingrefrigerator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Very courteous staff, clean comfortable rooms. Nice restaurant next door. This motel is older but is very well maintained. We have stayed here several times over the past 20 years and have never been disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2014

This place has been around for awhile, but it has been very well maintained. The employees were incredibly nice and helpful. Our room was very clean and it smelled good; it didn't have that room deodorizer smell that many do to cover up smoke smell from previous guests. That is important to me -- I hate smelly rooms. The bathroom was very clean and well stocked with towels. The beds were very comfortable, which was a real shock to me. I can't remember the last time I thought a hotel bed was comfy. The only downside was that they only serve continental breakfast on Sundays, so we had to go find breakfast somewhere else. Other than that, it was a very nice stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mathmom19
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Very nice front desk personnel. Big room with a nice vanity counter outside of bathroom which I really like! I would gladly pay an optional extra $5 fee upon check-in for a little coffee maker w/ coffee set up. It would be especially nice and worth it if there were those little fresh 1/2&1/2 containers rather than the powder cream with that. Checking out would be quicker & easier if I had coffee upon waking rather than driving out to get it, then returning to the room. (Just a suggestion).
My room was on the end and the internet signal was too weak all the way down there, so if you need that, see if the problem is fixed, or get a room closer to the office.
Otherwise, this is a very good value and nice clean Motel with fridge and microwave too! Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Possibly rooms at the end may not get good internet reception (although that may have been due to extreme weather). Ask front desk, they are very nice. King bed only had 3 so/so pillows, but they may provide more if you ask. It's a nice place!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 November 2013

This hotel was on the main street in town and was easy to get in and out, close to everything in Manti. The room was clean and the staff was friendly and competent. The bed was a little harder than I like, but the overall experience was good. We were in town to attend a wedding and reception. The restaurant next door had good food and good prices. The hotel was quiet. We had no disturbances the whole weekend. I would stay here again when I return to Manti.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Robert I
Reviewed 13 July 2013

This place is clean, well maintained, and the front desk is really easy to work with. Their rates are very reasonable. I use this place a lot for business and it is very quiet and I can get a good nights sleep. Their free internet works great when I do work at night. My room was cleaned every day to my satisfaction and the air conditioning worked perfectly on the hot summer nights.

Room Tip: This is not a 5 star hotel, but for the money it is clean, quiet, comfortable, and the air conditioning works. I usually stay upstairs as some of the construction workers that stay in the hotel get up early and fire up their diesel trucks.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business