“Decent accommodations”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Manti
Manti Country Village Motel
Ranked #2 of 6 Manti B&B and Inns
“Decent accommodations”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I liked the big fridge in the room, table and chairs to let the kids eat breakfast and gave me room to make lunch to take with us, plenty of towels and cable tv. The bed was uncomfortable but this place worked out well for our family to go to Palisades during the day and return to the motel in the evening. Small parking lot and we had no where to park as other guests decided to park their ATVs in the stalls and the motel allowed that.

Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Santa Clara, Utah
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This motel is not much to look at from the outside, with a few big baskets of petunias on the balcony as the only color. But the room we had was clean, quiet, and well-prepared and the desk people were friendly and helpful. Manti is a beautiful little village and this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Atascadero, California, United States
Reviewed 11 July 2014

The accommodations were above average for the area but the real reason I gave them a 5 star rating was because of the kindness and hospitality of the staff. They were very helpful and accommodating with our needs.

Room Tip: The family suites are a good value.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Orem, Utah
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Each year I spend the memorial day weekend in Sanpete county visiting the sites I remember as a child.Manti Country Villiage Inn is always were I stay. They are good to me and the room costs the same if I stay alone or have my kids.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Our room was good sized and very clean and service was courteous. The price was pretty reasonable. I especially appreciated that they provided breakfast on Sunday so that we wouldn't have to try to purchase something out on that day. I was also happy that it is a non-smoking facility, so it did not have that lingering odor. They also have some pet friendly rooms - good to know. They also had WiFi. Man to Main Street has some charming shops within walking distance. We would definitely stay here again.

Logandale, Nevada
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Very courteous staff, clean comfortable rooms. Nice restaurant next door. This motel is older but is very well maintained. We have stayed here several times over the past 20 years and have never been disappointed.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 13 January 2014

This place has been around for awhile, but it has been very well maintained. The employees were incredibly nice and helpful. Our room was very clean and it smelled good; it didn't have that room deodorizer smell that many do to cover up smoke smell from previous guests. That is important to me -- I hate smelly rooms. The bathroom was very clean and well stocked with towels. The beds were very comfortable, which was a real shock to me. I can't remember the last time I thought a hotel bed was comfy. The only downside was that they only serve continental breakfast on Sundays, so we had to go find breakfast somewhere else. Other than that, it was a very nice stay.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Mathmom19

Been to Manti Country Village Motel? Share your experiences!