“Great staff! Clean rooms!”
Review of Temple View Lodge

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Manti
Temple View Lodge
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Manti
rupert idaho
“Great staff! Clean rooms!”
Reviewed 7 November 2007

We had a wedding to attend the first part of Oct. in Manti. When I went to the usual sites to find hotel accommodations, nothing even came up--so I "googled" it and found what appeared to be some smaller "mom-n-pop" motels. I was a little apprehensive, thinking maybe we should stay further away in a larger area and then drive on down to Manti early on the day of the wedding. Finally, recognizing it would be more convenient for us to already be there on the morning of the wedding, I decided I would have to choose among my options. I pretty much went "eeny, meeny, miny..." to decide between the couple of choices. Fortunately, I landed on Temple View Lodge! Yes, it is a small family owned and operated motel--nothing fancy--but the room far exceeded my expectations! Everything was clean and smelled such. The rooms had a small refrigerator, which was handy for our purposes. My husband and I didn't eat breakfast, but my parents did and said it was adequate. The staff couldn't have been any nicer, and the rates were unbelievably reasonable. If I ever return to Manti for weddings, or the pageant, I will definitely stay at the Temple View Lodge!

• Liked — staff and cleanliness of room
  • Stayed October 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank famouspotatoes

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 June 2005

This is the closest motel you can get to the Manti Temple. It is about 1/2 block away from the Pageant. The free breakfast is not much to talk about.. They have 1 box of assorted danishes and a loaf of wheat and white bread and a toaster on the table. They also have some butter and jam accompanied by a pitcher of OJ. The staff was excellent and friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and the rooms smelled clean. We would stay here again and recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed June 2005
5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manti
Gunnison Inn
#1 of 2 in Salina
Manti Motel
Manti Motel
#2 of 2 in Manti

Been to Temple View Lodge? Share your experiences!