“The Best Getaway”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Manti
Yardley Inn and Spa
Ranked #2 of 6 Manti B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 March 2012

We love this place. We keep coming back for more. I love the unique clean home, nice rooms and the delicious breakfast but my favorite above all is the sweet owner that welcomes us into their home as if we were family. It is just like going to Grandmas house with all the little extras. I would (and have) recommended this Inn to anyone that is ready for one of the Best little getaways ever.

Room Tip: They are all nice, even the less expensive ones that we use.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
YardleyInn, Manager at Yardley Inn and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review and thank you for your referral(s). I look forward to your next getaway!
Marlene

Reviewed 22 February 2012

This was a great little getaway. The house is very unique and offers a lot. From a great library to a nice spa. Our massages were amazing. We also took a horse carriage ride which was very fun. Marlene treated us like family and made our stay so nice. We felt comfortable the whole time. The fireplace and huge tub was great. They even have nice bath salts and bubbles for the tub. The breakfast was great in the morning as well. We will definitely visit again and I'd highly recommend the Yardley Inn and Spa for anyone going to Manti.

Room Tip: Lavender and Lace was where we stayed...it was great!
Reviewed 17 February 2012

This was our second stay at the Yardley (honeymoon and 10th anniversary). If you're looking for a place to stay where you feel like you can be at home (albeit a much nicer home), then this is it! Where else in central Utah can you get a double jacuzzi tub, fireplace and couples massage all in the same day?! The place oozes charm from the wonderfully lit stone exterior to the interior woodwork on the bannisters.

The rooms are well appointed and our bed was very comfortable, with extra pillows available. I asked for a special extra to be available in room for my wife and it was taken care of with no fuss and without any additional markup. The rooms do show a bit of age and wear, which in my opinion only adds to the charm. It's not a 5-star swank hotel with shining gleaming gold and diamonds everywhere...if you're looking for that go to the Grand American in Salt Lake and pay $$$ more and lose out on the charm and warmth of a great Yardley stay. We'll definitely continue to return here for our special moments. Thanks!

Room Tip: South side room, moonlight & roses is nice and sunny. Not a room for late sleepers -- tons of w...
Reviewed 11 February 2012

We absolutely loved our night at the Yardley Inn and Spa. We had such a restful and peaceful time, we loved reading in the sunroom, and our room was so comfortable. We both slept like we were home. The breakfast was delicious and the service intimate and thoughtful.We will definitely be going back.

Room Tip: we loved the roses and lace room
Reviewed 22 December 2011

My wife and I have now been to the Yardley Inn twice and have loved both of our stays. The bed & breakfast was located in the center of this quiet town and was a great getaway from our busy lives. The owner is a very sweet woman who loves her guests and goes out of her way to make you feel welcomed. The room themselves were surprisingly nice, especially for the modest rates (especially compared to other bed & breakfasts we have stayed in in the past). Highly recommended. Oh and the breakfast was not only delicious, but healthy too! Thanks again for our nice trips!

Room Tip: The suites are much larger than the others and are worth the upgrade (especially for a honeymoon/ann...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2011

My wife and I recently stayed at this B&B while on business speaking at Snow College. The entire stay was fantastic. Everyone should experience this opportunity.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2011

I was welcomed warmly by the gracious and charming owner, Marlene, who I soon discovered was always available for help and hugs. She showed me around the beautiful vaulted ceiling home, with a large dining room filled with a long table perfectly decorated for the season. This is where I took all my breakfasts for the week, and every day was a delight for my palate. Marlene is an excellent cook, and she makes fresh, healthy food, that tastes delicious. Each breakfast started with a hand made fruit cup, followed by that day's treat, usually featuring farm fresh eggs. The whole house is cosy and warm and clean, with very relaxing music quietly playing in the background. There is a peaceful solarium with lounge chairs to relax in, full of sun and plants and soft-smelling aromatherapy. There are two sitting areas, one being a library with books and movies to which one can help themselves. And she has a little exercise area with some treadmills, light weights, and rebounders, and a massage and spa area. There is also a colonic room which is discretely tucked away and took me a week to realize was even there. The bedrooms were all decorated differently, and beautifully. The little soaps and shampoos and the like were all 'natural' in keeping with the health spa motif. Every day they replaced the little jar of sea-salt and essential oil bath soak that they make there. When I didnt feel well one day, Marlene had all sorts of wisdom for healing, and I felt better in no time. Marlene's husband Gil, and the other people working there, Angie and Joy and Im bad with names, but everyone was sweet and pleasant and helpful. It is a quaint, beautiful place, full of love and care for all their guests. I slept like I havn't slept in ages and left feeling very cared for and relaxed. There is no better place to stay. <3

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo

Been to Yardley Inn and Spa? Share your experiences!