“Great!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Manti
Yardley Inn and Spa
Ranked #1 of 6 Manti B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 May 2012

My wife and I spend one night here. The hospitality was excellent; we stayed in the Wedwood room which was very clean and comfortable. The whole house is fascinating, with a wonderfully feel.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
YardleyInn, Owner at Yardley Inn and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2012

Thank you for your Great review! It was lovely having you and your wife and so enjoyable to reminisce about my trip years ago to the UK. I pray your travels are blessed and I hope to see you again!

There are newer reviews for Yardley Inn and Spa

Reviewed 11 April 2012

Wow!! My husband and i will be back for their amazing breakfast, the comfy feeling of being home at grandmas, the kindness, and the peaceful atmosphere. This trip was the best,my husband and i were Sealed, my mom and dad were and then my sister and I to them. This Beautiful Inn just set the mood for such a special day.Thank you to the staff we will see you next year for our anniversary. Can you make the reservation today???

Room Tip: Manti is such a sweet quiet place, you will miss out if you don't go and stay a night or two.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
YardleyInn, Owner at Yardley Inn and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2012

Thank you for such lovely review. Yes, of course you may make a reservation for next year now. We would love to have you come back and stay again anytime! Just let me know when and I will figure out how to put it in the computer. Thanks again. Love and appreciation, Marlene

Reviewed 7 April 2012

My husband and I needed a little break from life, and found the Yardley Inn at Manti to be the perfect place. We stayed in the smallest room, the Victorian. We liked the fact that the library was just outside of this room. We spent hours devouring the incredible collection of books available there. We also enjoyed playing the baby grand piano. The breakfast was delicious, and served in a beautiful, formal setting. The owner is such a sweet woman. She was genuinely interested in making our stay comfortable, and gave us a warm hug when we left. We will definitely visit this place again...maybe we'll try one of the more extravagant rooms next time.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

It is wonderful to read how you enjoyed the piano, books, and breakfast! I look forward to your return visit!
Marlene

Reviewed 1 April 2012

WOW! what a Great place and to find it in the middle of a small little town like Manti, Utah! (Not that Manti is a bad place on the contrary...its a great place...But it is a tiny little town)

My Wife and I stayed there on a whim. We do these things we call "Road Trips" I will find some strange odd place to go and visit and we will just get in the car and go! No plans No nothing. (If this sounds fun...Check out www.roadsideamerica.com you wont be sorry!) Anyway, the Yardley is exactly what you see in the pictures! Its an unbelievable experience. This BnB is is steeped in history, filled with antiques, has huge gorgeous rooms and two of the most friendly owners you will find any place. From the moment we arrived we were treated like family! And when we left the next morning it was like waving goodbye to your Grandparents you have not seen for ages. I felt sad to leave!

The Yardley is a BnB so we needed to eat someplace for dinner. The Owners have a deal with a restaurant in town called Dirk's Farmhouse. If you mention your going there the Yardley will give you a card for a free desert!

I would HIGHLY recommend you take advantage of Dirk's Farmhouse if you can. To look at it when you get there it looks like a typical small town restaurant. You go in and you will immediately start to think ok..basic country style food. Until you see the menu! Pappardelle w/ Chicken Marsala and Mushrooms? Fusilli and Chiken? Chipotle Stuffed Red Peppers? In Manti? Let me tell you...the food is incredible! It was clearly fresh and made for you! No frozen foods microwaved just before you eat it here. The Menu is Diverse to say the least covering a little bit of everything. Mexican, Italian, and Continental. And I kid you not the slice of Triple Chocolate Cake I had was at least a 1/8 of the cake it was HUGE!

The room we stayed in was the smaller of all the rooms I think. Since I booked it the morning we left I frankly feel lucky that we were able to stay there at all. The rooms are clean, well put together and very comfortable! The Bigger rooms all have huge jetted tubs, even our small room had a HUGE old antique claw foot tub that my 5'3" tall wife could lay flat in! and it probably held 100 gallons! (I might be exaggerating a bit there)

There are several sitting rooms were you can relax and listen to the classical music that is piped through the entire place. One that is not shown in my photos is a sun room with lots of plants...They also have a indoor sauna! And have several "spa" type amenities you can schedule. They also have a horse and buggy ride you can do.

The other people that we met there all said that this was a return visit and that they come there at least once a year! From all over Utah! So that right there will tell you what your getting for your money! Nothing more convincing than return business!

The Breakfast was very yummy! Remember, the place is also a spa, so don't expect greasy fired eggs, hashbrowns, etc...Think more like fresh fruit cups, whole wheat apple carrot waffles and farm fresh scrambled eggs with cheese and herbs, turkey bacon and fresh orange juice!

Would I stay there again! In a heart beat! I have already booked a room for my In-laws for an anniversary gift!

This place is truly one of Utah's Best Kept Secrets! You can't find anything like this for the price anyplace I am sure of it. When I first looked at there website all I could think of was "I can't afford this" Until I saw the prices and the truth is you will spend more or close to it at any decent place like a Marriot or Hilton.

We only had one problem the entire stay. The air conditioning in our room was on the blink. Now for most people this would not have been a problem (This time of year). I hesitate to even mention it. But for me being a "big man" it was pretty hot in our room on the top floor. I am sure that because of the time of year it was probably the first time it was tried this year. When I mentioned it the owners were very apologetic. I am sure it was fixed by the end of the day!

All I can say is that if your traveling through Utah and your within a few hours drive of Manti it is well worth your time to divert and spend a night at the Yardley and Dine at Dirk's Farm House! The my wife and I have not had so much fun and relaxation in a long time!

Thanks again Yardley Inn and Spa!

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with any of the rooms. We were lucky enough to get to tour all the rooms! Onl...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bill M

Thanks for such a lovely review. Of course we can book your return reservation for next year now, or anytime you wish to come back..we would love to have you anytime! Marlene

Reviewed 20 March 2012

My wife and I booked a two night stay (Friday & Sat) a month ahead over the phone. The owner, Marlene called us a few days before our arrival date to inform me that she had over booked our room and that we could only stay Friday night. She offered to pay for us to stay at another Inn in town Saturday night and we could also stay free Sunday at the Yardley if we wanted. I thought this was very generous of her since she made the initial error. Too bad we could not use the Sunday offer, as we both had to work Monday morning. Breakfast was delicious, but not enough in portion size ( I'm a bid eater when on a trip, dieting is for home) Someone else's hair was in the tub. The no shoes rule needs to be done away with.

Christopher & Christine A.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
YardleyInn, Owner at Yardley Inn and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2012

I am truly grateful that you cared enough to share with us your feelings regardling your stay with us. It is most helpful. I am training a new young housekeeping employee so will supervise her more carefully. I don' t remember what we served you for breakfast but I promise you that if you will come again ( and I truly hope that you will) I will give y;ou all you want to eat! Thanks again; for the feedback. Sincerely Marlene Yardley owner

Reviewed 11 March 2012

We love this place. We keep coming back for more. I love the unique clean home, nice rooms and the delicious breakfast but my favorite above all is the sweet owner that welcomes us into their home as if we were family. It is just like going to Grandmas house with all the little extras. I would (and have) recommended this Inn to anyone that is ready for one of the Best little getaways ever.

Room Tip: They are all nice, even the less expensive ones that we use.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
YardleyInn, Manager at Yardley Inn and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review and thank you for your referral(s). I look forward to your next getaway!
Marlene

Reviewed 22 February 2012

This was a great little getaway. The house is very unique and offers a lot. From a great library to a nice spa. Our massages were amazing. We also took a horse carriage ride which was very fun. Marlene treated us like family and made our stay so nice. We felt comfortable the whole time. The fireplace and huge tub was great. They even have nice bath salts and bubbles for the tub. The breakfast was great in the morning as well. We will definitely visit again and I'd highly recommend the Yardley Inn and Spa for anyone going to Manti.

Room Tip: Lavender and Lace was where we stayed...it was great!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manti
Gunnison Inn
#1 of 2 in Spring City
Manti Motel
Manti Motel
#2 of 2 in Manti

Been to Yardley Inn and Spa? Share your experiences!