“The very best bed and breakfast I have stayed at!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Marysvale
Moore's Old Pine Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Marysvale B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I have stayed at several Bed and Breakfast establishments around the western US. (CA, CO, UT, NV, AZ) and by far this was the best! The service Randy and Katie provide is miles above the closest second. This is a very clean, unique, and friendly bed and breakfast while having breakfast one morning in talking with Katie she shared their story and their restoration of the hotel. Both have put their harts into this bed and breakfast and you can tell by the feeling you have when you arrive and the feeling you have when you leave. Our first trip was a quick "get out of town" trip so it was only a night however I was so impressed we booked every other open weekend (only four open at the time) for the rest of the summer. When we returned Katie remembered my kids names, my name and made us feel right at home. Many places I have stayed at do their best to make you feel like a welcomed guest or a highly sought after frequent traveler although both are great Randy and Katie make you feel like a member of their family and treat you like an only child. I highly recommend Moores Old Pine Inn.

Room Tip: The two cabins that are detached are older but updated, the long L shaped row of cabins are newer bu...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Moore's Old Pine Inn

Reviewed 13 July 2013

My husband and I met his brother and family here for a week to ride the Paiute Trails. It was a wonderful memory maker week! We loved our cabin and the bed was soooo comfortable. It felt heavenly after a day of riding to climb into such a comfortable bed! Randy and Katie are delightful and were most helpful regarding trail advice and history of the area! We definitely want to go back!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Edna K
Reviewed 12 July 2013

We had such a wonderful time. Loved renting our first side by side UTV from you we had such a great time with our friends, riding and sitting on the porch and playing cards. We made a great memory. We can't wait to come and ride the trails and stay at the Inn with our family on the next trip.
The breakfast was soooooo good.

Enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank CTowle
Reviewed 8 July 2013

What a great B&B in Marysvale, Utah. Randy & Katie are great hosts. This was our first stay, hopefully not our last. We went to Marysvale to go 4-wheeling on the numerous trails in the Paiute trail system. They also rent 4-wheelers. Homemade breakfasts every day, yummy. Highly recommend this place whenever you are in Marysvale.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 2 July 2013

We stayed here for 6 nights while riding the Paiute ATV Trail. You can ride directly to the trail from this place - no need to trailer your ATV. They also rent ATV's.

Randy and Katie, the Innkeepers do a marvelous job with this place. They are greatest hosts and treat everyone with wonderful kindness. It is very charming, peaceful, quiet and clean. 7 very cute cabins and several rooms inside the Inn which is an old hotel from the 1800's. The breakfasts are delicious (they are extra with the cabin, but well worth it at $8 and come with the rooms in the inn). Each cabin is decorated with different themes - very creative.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KSU83
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We stayed here for a weekend just to check it out. The rooms are themed inside and out, and help to make it a lot of fun. They've done a great job with the decorations and construction. We stayed in the brothel, and dynamite rooms. The staff is really friendly, and make you feel like family. ATV access to the trails is right out your door.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank William R
Reviewed 30 November 2012

Randy and Katie are the most big hearted hosts, very welcoming, most helpful, friendly nice people (like there guests !). Randy was very helpful with helping choose best trails for me and using the maps. I went there for the first time this year and had the most enjoyable stay, I stayed in the Gold Gulch Cabin, which was so quaint and cute and so Little House on the Prairie, I loved it. The breakfasts, home cooked and delicious ! A good start to the day and a chance to meet other friendly and welcoming guests who visit here every year for the same reason as to why I loved it so much. I've meet some great friends here and had the best time with fantastic memories...already booked next year. This place is a real must do, a place now that will always be in my heart. Marysvale is real quaint town with the most scenic trails and beauty in all directions, wonderful mountain top views, the most amazing colourful forests & stunning lakes, I was lucky enough to go during fall and I've not seen beauty like it !

Room Tip: All excellent
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank sarah p
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marysvale
Quality Inn Richfield
Fairfield Inn & Suites Richfield
Monroe Inn
Monroe Inn
#1 of 1 in Monroe

Been to Moore's Old Pine Inn? Share your experiences!