US$99
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$68
US$91
Priceline
US$79
Priceline
All reviewswafflesboiled eggsno elevatorclean roomseasy accesssalt lake cityindoor pooldining areafree breakfasthot tubpetcerealmcdonaldsutahskiclerk
Reviewed 29 September 2010

Stayed 4 nights and found everything to be clean, comfy and quiet (except for a couple of short incidents). The breakfast was one of the better ones I've had at a motel. Staff was friendly and helpful. Location was perfect for my activities in the area.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2010

Kevin, the man in the front was very friendly when checking in late. He was helpful in places to eat and local places around. The place was clean and nice. Well kept and good value. Breakfast included as well. Would stay again. Next time though I'd make sure the place is pet friendly or not because there were a few dogs barking from the rooms.

• Stayed: August 2010
Reviewed 20 August 2010

For the past year I have been making frequent trips to Salt Lake City for business and leisure. I started staying at the La Quinta at the Midvale location last December and have stayed there at least 15 times since. There are several factors that keep drawing me back to this hotel. First is the price. For this class of hotel it's the best value in town. Generally I can stay for under $50/night (AAA rate). The rooms are clean and comfortable and usually you find the same quality regardless of location in the building. The other factor is location. There is easy-on and easy off access to both I-215 and I-15. You can be in downtown SLC in 15 minutes or anywhere in the valley in 20-25 minutes. A light continental breakfast is available and there is plenty of lobby seating. I only had one bad stay. I was given a room near one of the building entrances. Late in the evening a group of people, unable to smoke, gathered on the porch near the entrance and spent an hour smoking and talking loudly. It was after 1 a.m. before they came in so I found it impossible to sleep with the noise. Now I will not take a room next to one of the entrances to avoid the problem in the future. If you're traveling to SLC area and are on a budget, and you don't mind a little driving, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2010

It is by far the best hotel, in it's class, that I have ever stayed in! No kidding. On the way to our destination we had stayed at a Howard Johnsons a few days earlier for the same price and were so discusted and scared that we looked for another hotel for the return trip. I AM SOOOOO GLAD WE FOUND THIS ONE!!!

The rate was as low or lower than any other we found in the area and that concerned me a little however the reviews seemed good so we gave it a try.

Spacious clean rooms
Nice beds
Nice indoor pool and hot tub
Well manicured landscaping
Free continental breakfast - toast, cerial, Waffles, juice, doughnuts, bagels, more.....

You could not ask for better service!!! Not long after we checked in they called our room to make sure we were please with our accomodations and if we needed anything. We were traveling with family and they were called as well. The service we recieved at this hotel would rival that of many, much higher priced, hotels.

Within walking distance of restaurants. McDonalds next door etc. Right off hwy 15.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2010

I was travelling with my wife and our two friends and I booked this motel in advance of arriving in Salt Lake City and was relieved to find a welcolming atmosphere. We stayed two nights before touring Utah and a final three nights before returning home.
The motel is very handy, next to the Interstate, whilst the rooms are exceptionally clean and spacious. There is hardly any extraneous noise and a good breakfast is provided.
All in all, excellent value!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple