“Wow, people really like the mirrors”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bally Total Fitness
Reviewed 15 February 2012

Maybe it is just me, but every time I go to workout here, people are just talking and looking at themselves in the mirror. I know this happens at every gym, but this place is something. Even the trainers are doing it. The equipment is good, but staff is not good at making sure weights are placed back an keeping the bathrooms clean. If I was not in a contract, I would probably look at another place more my style.

Reviewed 10 August 2007

The equipment is new, nice and clean and the pool, saunas, steam room and cold dip are great. This is a wonderful place to relax after a tiring day of skiing. I wish there was a gym like this where I live.

1  Thank TriRunnerCF