“LOVE IT!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Kneaders Bakery Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Midvale
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Ogden, Utah
“LOVE IT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

My absolutely favorite thing to eat is the vege/avocado sandwich on dark rye. I was never a rye bread person before, but I am now. I also always buy a cupcake to go and I really appreciate the upside-down cup/lid they put it in. It always looks good when I get home.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Melissa L

Jacksonville, Florida
“Great croissants!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

This place was near our hotel on a recent visit to Salt Lake City and I stopped in a couple of mornings to pick up croissants and were they ever great! Looks like it would be a great place to have a sit down breakfast or lunch as the menu items sounded good and it was very reasonably priced.

Visited May 2014
Salt Lake City
“Really good homemade meals.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

This place is so amazing with whatever you get, I have some friends that are from back east and they tell me of a place called pot bellies that sounds just like this place. Everything that I have ever orderd here has been amazing.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Pleasant Grove, Utah
“LOVE the unlimited French Toast!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

You are able to get unlimited French Toast or pancakes for only $5. I absolutely love the French Toast...so much that it is crave-able. To make it even better they give you a syrup which tastes of caramely goodness. I absolutely love coming here. The environment is also welcoming and feels like home. If you have not had the breakfast I highly recommend it.

Visited September 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Great pumpkin bread”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Kneader's makes the best pumpkin bread. I highly recommend it. Their hazelnut whole grain bread is also very good. For breakfast try the egg and cheese croissant. I love it!

Visited October 2013