“HAS MOVED TO NEW LOCATION!”
Review of Johnniebeefs

Johnniebeefs
Ranked #30 of 138 Restaurants in Midvale
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Now serving up delicious Italian beef sandwiches at:
6913 South 2300 East
Cottonwood Heights, UT 84047

Still the best Italian beef sandwich this side of the Mississippi River! I've been going here every visit to Salt Lake City, and now at his third location with new item on the menu - fries. For the non-meat eaters, he has some new vegetarian hot dogs which our expert says are very tasty! And vegetarians can try the chili fries without the chili, comes with salsa, cheese and hot peppers. Too good. with Everyone really liked the taste of the new fries, and all the Italian selections are just right! All sandwiches made to order, so much better than any other places that serve Italian beef sandwiches. Going back again before I leave town!

This new location in Cottonwood Heights is much better than the one at the gas station. Lots of seating!

Reviewed 17 January 2014

I have been going to this place for a couple of years. Awesome Italian Beef sandwiches! This is the only place in Salt Lake City that I have found with authentic Chicago food. This is a must!!!

1  Thank loielee
Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

Absolutely amazing Italian beef sandwich talked to the owner gets ingredients from Chicago best you're going to find without actually being in Chicago. I got the Italian stallion, Italian beef and a Italian sausage with hot and sweet peppers, onions, provolone and had it dipped! Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

Real deal Chicago Italian beef! I got the combo Italian beef and Italian sausage with sweet peppers, hot giradinare, onions, provolone and I had it dipped! They call it the Italian stallion! Completely amazing, I was talking with the owner they get everything from Chicago its as real as you can get with out being in Chicago!

Reviewed 10 February 2012

It takes the perfect bread to make a perfect wet Italian beef sandwich. This place has it. This is JUST like what I grew up on in Chicago. THE BEST I have tasted this side of the Mississippi river, and I have tried many places over the years. The peppers were were cooked to perfection, the beef was the best I have tasted in years! I suggest that if you're looking for someplace to have a REAL Italian beef sandwich, it's worth the drive! I had the Italian Stallion sandwich - wet and hot, beef and an Italian sausage on that perfect bread, with the right amount of spice. Can't wait to get back there. Glad it's not too close to home, otherwise I'd be there daily.

Been to Johnniebeefs? Share your experiences!