“Lovely, spacious room. Breakfast leaves something to be desired.”
Review of Inn on the Creek

Inn on the Creek
Inn on the Creek
Ranked #4 of 5 Midway B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 December 2009

We stayed here one night for our anniversary. It was a weekday so it was very quiet, I think we were the only people there, maybe one other room was occupied. The building is very beautiful. The service was good, checked us in when we got there, brought breakfast to our room in the morning. We were disappointed in the breakfast part of this "bed and breakfast." It was 2 muffins, 2 yogurts, 2 oranges, an apple, and two glasses of juice. We were expecting a bit more, like something cooked. The room was very nice, very spacious, we loved the fireplace and the large jetted tub. The bed was a little firmer than our liking, but the bedding and decor was nice. I would go here again, but not sure I could convince my husband, because he was really disappointed about the breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Inn on the Creek

Reviewed 15 December 2009

Staying at the Inn on the Creek was the most peaceful and beautiful short vacation I've ever had! The room was so beautiful, my partner and I did not want to leave. There is nothing better then drinking champagne in a bed fit for a king, bathing in a hot tub with the one you love, and enjoying the seclusion of the beautiful quiet scenery. We found our new get-a-way and will definitely stay there again!!! Thanks to gals at Inn on the Creek for making my little vacation a great, relaxing one.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2009

This is our second time at this bed and breakfast and I can't believe how terrible it was. The last time we stayed was amazing the hotel was full and amazing. Everything was immaculate there was a wedding going on people everywhere fireplaces were lit and we had an amazing time. I received an e-mail this summer saying the hotel had changed owners and I was excited at the prospect that it would only improve. I was so sad to see what had happened to this once great vacation spot. First, I had requested a room that sleeps 4 because we were traveling with friends. We get to our room and it only sleeps two so I go back down to the office and am promptly given another room. This also only sleeps two. Once again I return to the front desk to be given another key to a room that is dirty and had not been cleaned. Again I was given another room, and again it only slept two. On my fifth return trip the desk attendant had left and went home for the day and there was no one there. By this time I am late for dinner and still have to shower and change. So I call a number that is left at the desk for inquiries only to have the woman on the phone tell me it will be a while until she gets down there. So I had to use the room that we had been given the key to so I could shower and we left being told that when we got back from the evenings activities that there would be a key waiting for us. As I turned on the shower the water was ice cold and was so for 15 minutes at which time it finally warmed up to bearable and I quickly showered. We went to our planned activities and came back to find the key to another room. We got to our room to find it clean and able to sleep 4 people at which point I attempted to dry my ski clothes in front of the fire place to discover that it did not work at all. So we tried to up the thermostat to warm the room only to find it unable to adjust. So we bundled up and slept with the room temperature bouncing between 66 and 67 degrees. We then were promised breakfast at 9 in the morning. We arrive at the office to find the only other two inhabitants at the hotel that night there waiting for food and again no one working at the counter. It had snowed through the night and none of the snow had been removed. We walked through 18 inches of fresh snow up the long flight of stairs to get to the office to find no food and not one single employee. I called the number again for inquiries and was told that an employee would be there shortly after 40 minutes I was served muffins, fruit, and yogurt. I will never ever stay here again until I hear of new ownership or management and a drastic change in procedure. The other couple we met that morning expressed their same displeasure with the situation. Definitely not satisfied.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2009

We only had one night, but the peaceful surroundings were perfect. We awakened to a dusting of snow for a perfect winter scene. The accommodations were lovely and the welcome warm. We'll stay again.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2009

New management is much more service oriented than the previous management was. The room needed a little tlc such as carpet cleaning and fresh pillows, but it was much better than the last time we stayed there about a year and a half ago

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2009

My husband and I spent our anniversiary weekend there a couple of weekends ago. We absolutely loved it! Our room was huge, the bed was unbelieveably comfortable, the bathtub was huge. The breakfast was very good, they had eggs, waffles, sausage and bacon, as well as cereal, fruit and muffins. There was plenty of tables to eat at so we could have our very own table. Staff was very friendly and it's in a great location! We would recommend it to anyone! (Thanks Kim for the chocolate covered pretzles!)

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2009

My family and I went on a trip this summer and stayed in several hotels.
We traveled from California to Nevada, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado and then
to Utah. " Inn on the Creek" was by far the best hotel we stayed at durning our
two week excursion. It felt more like home than a musty, crowed hotel room.
My husband and I were pleasantly surprised when we walked into our room
to find a full kitchen, huge bathroom, family room and a huge bed, and with our
two children we had more than enough room to stretch out and relax. It was
wonderful and I would be more than happy to stay there again and again.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Midway
Homestead Resort
Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection
Zermatt Resort & Spa
Zermatt Resort & Spa
#1 of 2 in Midway

Been to Inn on the Creek? Share your experiences!