“Great!”

Salt Lake City, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great!”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Me and my Husband did a 4-hour ATV ride, self-guided. The total cost was $294.00 plus $7.50 per ATV to fill up gas afterward.

It was SO much fun! However, I rate 4 stars because:

A) The directions to the head of the trail (after reaching cascade springs) were not very clear. The couple that went before us became lost too, so it wasn't that we didn't listen to instructions. The instructions were not clear, and the map was not helpful. We wasted 40 minutes going the wrong way but we ended up figuring it out on our own. Not a big deal, but still.

B) The website says your rental includes goggles, but we did NOT receive any. If my husband hadn't had an extra pair of sunglasses for me to wear, the trip would have been miserable due to the amount of dust and dirt that flies in your face (even when following another ATV at a distance). I still got some dirt in my eye with sunglasses on, but it was better than nothing (I was definitely grateful to have sunglasses on compared to nothing at all!!). BRING YOUR OWN GOGGLES OR SUNGLASSES TO WEAR, YOU NEED THEM!

Other than those two things, it was great. I highly recommend doing the 4-hour ATV self-guided. It was the perfect amount of time and allowed us to enjoy the breathtaking beauty of the canyon. Also, make a reservation, because a lot of people came in right after us wanting to do different things but they couldn't because most everything had been rented out. I'm glad we made a reservation because we got the last two ATV's!

Visited September 2013

Alabama
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Thrilling ATV ride”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

This company puts safety first. They have top notch equipment (and helmets) and make sure that you know how to operate it. The price is reasonable and the scenery is incredible. Recommend this activity for folks of all ages who can hold on!. The two-hour tour follows a trail that is paved, gravel, dirt, and part of it goes off-road for an exciting and memorable ride. Bring along a bandana to filter out the dust from other riders and some water. Wear long pants and closed toe shoes. This activity is one of the highlights of our Western vacation.

Visited August 2013
Columbus, Ohio
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“ATV Tour - Great Views, Reasonable Rates, Great Company”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We took a last minute ATV tour in the Wasatch and Unitas at Midway. The owner/operator was awesome to work with - nice guy, very helpful, great tips on what to do and most importantly - NOT to do. Took the family on a 1/2 day ATV tour up the side of a mountain - the views are once in a lifetime. Cost for 4 was under $275 and was well worth it. I'll do it again!

1 Thank Bisulfite
Delray Beach, Florida, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“beautiful afternoon on the river”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

we took the "duckies"-inflatable canoes-on a 3 hr cruise down the provo river- our guide really made every effot to insure everyone had a great time- ask for laura! the scenery was beautiful, the lunch was great, and her attention to the kids and adults as well made it a perfect afternoon

San Francisco, California
90 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Rafting, Razors, Bikes and more.”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

We have rented from this company both times we have come to Utah on vacation. In 2010 we rented a Razor and had a great time. This summer we went on a float of the Provo river. Our young guides were friendly and professional. We had a great time down the river. I am scoring a 4 because whoever helped me on the phone was a bit of a "cool guy". Sarcastic and some attitude. As a busy mother of 3, I don't need someone with the "cool guy" attitude "helping" me. Our guides on the river were very respectful, knowledgeable, fun and interesting.

1 Thank Lynette A