“Great Food + Great Accommodations+ Great Hosts = Awesome Anniversary Getaway”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Midway
Invited Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 5 Midway B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 August 2012

We had a wonderful 4 night stay at Invited Inn. Bill and Susie were fabulous hosts and made us feel right at home. While the room we stayed in was a bit on the smaller side, it had all we needed to feel comfy and cozy. The place was spotless and the German pancakes for breakfast were to-die-for! There were treats all over the Inn and one could never go hungry there...Bill and Susie saw to that! They were so gracious and told us all about the "hot spots" in Midway...we truly enjoyed visiting with them, yet they never seemed intrusive or overbearing. We'd highly recommend a stay at their beautiful Bed and Breakfast!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JeanneMac22

Reviewed 18 June 2012

First off, I can't believe how rude and judgmental the ONE terrible review is on this place. Really? I am also LDS and I didn't feel like there was any anti-Mormon literature displayed. Bill and Susi are amazing, Christian people who obviously believe strongly in the bible and they made us feel as welcome as if we were their own grandchildren.

Secondly, my husband and I are very fond of bed & breakfasts and this was, by far, our favorite one. Bill gave us the grand tour when we arrived and made sure we knew how everything worked and where everything was. When we mentioned wanting to watch a movie he even personally brought in a TV for us that had a DVD player installed in the side. This was absolutely perfect as we set it on the bathroom counter and watched our show as we snuggled in the jacuzzi. HEAVENLY!

The bathroom area is bigger than the sleeping area but I liked it that way. It gave us a lot of room in the bathroom and made things super romantic and cozy in the bedroom.

The waters in our room were still cold but Bill told us we could exchange them for refrigerated waters at no charge. There were also delicious truffles waiting for us. Breakfast was incredible and HUGE we left feeling full and satisfied, desperately wishing that we could stay for another night!

I have never received such kindness and hospitality and the Invited Inn was the most relaxing atmosphere I have ever been in. We have 2 kids 3 and under and the Invited Inn was EXACTLY the getaway that we needed.

Also, we were there with at least 2 other couples and I never felt like our privacy was not our own. Stay at the Invited Inn! It is awesome!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Woodland Room.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pianomamashay
Reviewed 9 June 2012

My husband and I went to the Invited Inn for our 15th wedding anniversary. We had a wonderful time. We stayed in the western room. It was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was AMAZING!!!! It was equipped witha 2 person whirlpool tub, steam shower, and sauna. Bill and Susi made or time a wonderful experience. The breakfast was AMAZING. We would go back in a heartbeat. We are telling all our family and firends about this wonderful Inn in Midway, Utah

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2012

We had a fantastic trip to the Invited Inn and wish we could have stayed longer! Our "Western" theme room was nice and cozy. The sauna, steam shower, jetted tub and feather bed made us feel like we spent a relaxing weekend at a spa. The hosts were very attentive and breakfast was great! We can't wait to stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2012

We vote this a 6 from a 1 to 5. The food, snacks and drinks were amazing. Bill and Susi made us feel like royalty. It was a full house but did not really seem like it. Looking forward to staying there many more times at different times of the year.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LuckyBrake L
Reviewed 3 January 2012

This is one of the hidden treasures in Utah. We had an absolute great and relaxing time here. The food is wonderful and the service is more than you would expect for a bed/breakfast. It is close to Salt Lake airport and things that are going on in Park City. I would go back again just to enjoy the time of relaxing REALLY RELAXING while staying here. Its worth the trip.
Dawn in Utah

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 December 2011

Wish I'd bought property back in 90's when I first fell in love with this little mountain valley. My bride and I like to escape to a B&B in the Heber Valley once a year for anniversary or her birthday. This year we tried the Invited Inn.

I can only think of one thing that wasn't my favorite: room size. Room size here is actually typical of most B&B's we've tried. But after being spoiled by the mansion-like space of the rooms at the Johnson Mill, things felt a little cramped.

Other than that though, we loved: post-and-beam Norwegian ambiance, chocolates and coookies and fresh popcorn, Fritz (singing cockatiel), Woodland room (lacy canopy bed), large back porch, Swiss days going on in town, homemade soap, fireplace in between room and bathroom, and the unique steam shower and sauna. The hosts were great and a pleasure to talk to. I didn't think anyone could top my own fruit salad, but they did with an incredible array of fruits in the breakfast fruit cup. The authentic German pancakes served with traditional melted butter and lemon juice were to die for.

Will definitely come here again.

Room Tip: Woodland room is wonderful
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple

Been to Invited Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!