“Very enjoyable! Very clean!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Midway
Invited Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 5 Midway B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My husband and I went for our anniversary! The owners are very pleasant and friendly! We had the Western room. Loved the sauna, tub, and the robes! It was very nice! Breakfast was very yummy! The homemade popcorn was very good! We got there late (after a semi-late dinner) and were not able to be there for tea. Seems like a two or three day stay would have been nice. The only criticisms I have are small things: When you lie on the feather pillows they squish down to almost no support for your head (even with two pillows). I have owned feather pillows before. The only slippers that seemed to be sized for women were terry cloth flip flops. My feet were kind of cold and I switched to the men's slippers (way too big) so I could wear socks. Next time I would bring my own slippers. The temperature in the room was perfect for hanging out but a little too warm while sleeping (down comforter and feather bed)(ability to change thermostat would be nice). Hey, maybe I will just open a window next time. And the feather bed was a little high in the middle and I felt like I was going to fall out of the bed in the middle of the night. I think next time if that is still a problem I will purposefully squish the middle down and try to evenly distribute the feathers in the bed. Hostess was very lovely, interesting and chatty (we enjoyed her a great deal), which was fine for the first time you meet them, but can see how that may impede some alone together time with one's spouse or quiet reading while enjoying the sunroom. The nicest thing about it was that my friends gave us a gift certificate for our stay! Obviously, it makes a great gift!

• Stayed: October 2013

Reviewed 7 October 2013

You will not find a better Bed & Breakfast! The place was "OCD" clean. The bed was amazingly comfortable (it made my tempurpedic look bad). A fireplace, large jetted tub, steam room/shower, heated towel rack, sauna, a nice room might have one or maybe two. This room had everything. If you can find a way to drag yourself out of this heavenly room, you will find beautiful scenery, two world class golf courses and a ton of things to do. It doesn't end there. After your relaxing night, you will wake up. Go out onto your private balcony to watch the deer eating apples in the yard. Then you will go downstairs to have wonderful breakfast. Oh and the best part of the stay. From the time Bill meets you at the front door to the moment you leave, Bill and Susi treat you family or like old friends. If you are looking for a quiet romantic relaxing getaway. You will not find a better place!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Invited Inn--a perfect name for the place! We were welcomed in with such hospitality and care, and that carried through the entire four nights/days we were there!! Bill and Susi were fantastic hosts!! They took great care of us, answering questions and cooking up great breakfasts, as well as visiting with us as if we were family when we wanted. Yet, they were sensitive to us wanting time alone or to slip on out on our own.

The room (the Old World Room) was great--one of the most comfortable beds we've ever slept on, a picturesque view from the balcony (including the deer out front eating from the apple tree), a fire place and great decorating that made us feel at home. Add to that a bathroom area that was unbelievable...a sauna, a steam shower, a large tub for two, and a heated towel rack.

If you want a break from the motel chain stays, in a beautiful setting, THIS IS THE PLACE! We will be back!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2013

We came here when we first go married, and went again for our anniversary. We love this place and breakfast is always fantastic! We may start making this an annual trip! The Woodland room is the best. Jetted tube, sauna, steam shower, fireplace, and four poster bed! You can't find any better!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2013

Stayed at the Invited Inn for our anniversary. The rooms were very nice and our bathroom had a large tub as well as a sauna and steam room. The hosts were very accommodating and gave a very generous military discount. Breakfast was delicious. If I had one critique it would be that the room became somewhat warm during the night because I suspect that the thermostat is located downstairs where it is cooler.

Room Tip: Get a room with a sauna
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank doctorrich
Reviewed 11 January 2013

My wife Shelley wanted a get away. I looked and found the Invited Inn as a suprise. I reserved the Western room and with in a short time I recieved a personal e-mail from Bill and Susi telling me the room had just been reserved. They told me they would give me the Woodland room with the same amenities. I thought this was very nice of them to take the time to send me a personal e-mail. When we arrived we were met at the front door by Bill who Shelley said, "Was a very nice little man" could not have agreed with her more. Bill took us around and showed us the house then took us to two different rooms for Shelley to pick from. The room we picked was fantastic, nice and cozy. Bill took the time to offer suggestions on places to eat for dinner very good recommendations. The breakfast was wonderful with Bill giving us a new way to eat our German pancake. Absolutly wonderful!!. Shelley and I have been to serveral B&B in the state and this one by far has been the best. Bill and Susi are wonderful would recommend this Bed and Breakfast to anyone. We enjoyed ourselves so much we have already planned our return trip.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2013

AFFORDABLE LUXURY INCLUDES: Private In-Room 2 Person Whirlpool Tub, Sauna & Steam Room, Towel warmers, Including "Tea Time" between 4:30-5pm.

On a Cold Winter Day Why Leave the Room When you have a great Breakfast and Bring a Picknic Lunch into the Room with all the great amenaties in the Bathroom Snuggle up and watch a movie and soak up the Bathroom and take a nap - Life could not be more relaxing.

Room Tip: all four rooms except the Oasis are gereat rooms to choose from
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple