All reviews german pancakes steam shower bath salts affordable luxury person whirlpool tub relaxing weekend four nights breakfast was excellent hosts amenities utah
Reviewed 7 October 2013

You will not find a better Bed & Breakfast! The place was "OCD" clean. The bed was amazingly comfortable (it made my tempurpedic look bad). A fireplace, large jetted tub, steam room/shower, heated towel rack, sauna, a nice room might have one or maybe two. This room had everything. If you can find a way to drag yourself out of this heavenly room, you will find beautiful scenery, two world class golf courses and a ton of things to do. It doesn't end there. After your relaxing night, you will wake up. Go out onto your private balcony to watch the deer eating apples in the yard. Then you will go downstairs to have wonderful breakfast. Oh and the best part of the stay. From the time Bill meets you at the front door to the moment you leave, Bill and Susi treat you family or like old friends. If you are looking for a quiet romantic relaxing getaway. You will not find a better place!

Date of stay: October 2013
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Invited Inn--a perfect name for the place! We were welcomed in with such hospitality and care, and that carried through the entire four nights/days we were there!! Bill and Susi were fantastic hosts!! They took great care of us, answering questions and cooking up great breakfasts, as well as visiting with us as if we were family when we wanted. Yet, they were sensitive to us wanting time alone or to slip on out on our own.

The room (the Old World Room) was great--one of the most comfortable beds we've ever slept on, a picturesque view from the balcony (including the deer out front eating from the apple tree), a fire place and great decorating that made us feel at home. Add to that a bathroom area that was unbelievable...a sauna, a steam shower, a large tub for two, and a heated towel rack.

If you want a break from the motel chain stays, in a beautiful setting, THIS IS THE PLACE! We will be back!

Date of stay: September 2013
Reviewed 14 March 2013

We came here when we first go married, and went again for our anniversary. We love this place and breakfast is always fantastic! We may start making this an annual trip! The Woodland room is the best. Jetted tube, sauna, steam shower, fireplace, and four poster bed! You can't find any better!

Date of stay: March 2013
Reviewed 3 March 2013

Stayed at the Invited Inn for our anniversary. The rooms were very nice and our bathroom had a large tub as well as a sauna and steam room. The hosts were very accommodating and gave a very generous military discount. Breakfast was delicious. If I had one critique it would be that the room became somewhat warm during the night because I suspect that the thermostat is located downstairs where it is cooler.

Room tip: Get a room with a sauna
Date of stay: February 2013
2  Thank doctorrich
Reviewed 11 January 2013

My wife Shelley wanted a get away. I looked and found the Invited Inn as a suprise. I reserved the Western room and with in a short time I recieved a personal e-mail from Bill and Susi telling me the room had just been reserved. They told me they would give me the Woodland room with the same amenities. I thought this was very nice of them to take the time to send me a personal e-mail. When we arrived we were met at the front door by Bill who Shelley said, "Was a very nice little man" could not have agreed with her more. Bill took us around and showed us the house then took us to two different rooms for Shelley to pick from. The room we picked was fantastic, nice and cozy. Bill took the time to offer suggestions on places to eat for dinner very good recommendations. The breakfast was wonderful with Bill giving us a new way to eat our German pancake. Absolutly wonderful!!. Shelley and I have been to serveral B&B in the state and this one by far has been the best. Bill and Susi are wonderful would recommend this Bed and Breakfast to anyone. We enjoyed ourselves so much we have already planned our return trip.

Date of stay: January 2013