“Invited in and spoiled!!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Midway
Invited Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 5 Midway B&B and Inns
Colorado Springs
“Invited in and spoiled!!!!”
Reviewed 21 January 2009

I've known the proprietors, Bill and Susi, for a long time, but this was my first stay at their lovely B&B. All the rooms were beautifully appointed. Meticulous attention was clearly paid to all the details to make everyone's stay delightful and delicious. The towel warmer sported some of the biggest, softest, whitest towels I've ever used! :-) And even though there were other guests there, when in my room I would have never known it. Very private and quiet! And I forgot to bring a toothbrush, but they were prepared to fix that problem for me. And they are master latte and steamer makers, too, so you can get your coffee and warm drink fix whenever you need one.

And the Inn is located in one of the most beautiful locations as well. There are amazing views from every window. Though it was cold outside, inside it was warm, cozy, and felt like home.

This was my first B&B experience, and it will be a difficult one to top. I was truly spoiled.

• Liked — Cozy, lots to do close by, beautiful scenery, clean clean clean
  • Disliked — There was nothing I didn't like
  • Stayed January 2009, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Bountiful, Utah

2- Steam Shower
3-Hot Rock Sauna

Maybe in Europe but in the most beautiful area of Midway Utah
a Swiss influenced resort community in the Wasatch Mountains
close to skiing and winter activities in the winter and mountain
activities in the summer

The Inn Keepers/owners live and work the B&B it like coming home to grandma and grandpa's home check out the website take a tour
and book the most relaxing experience most romantic quiet place in Utah. We celebrated our 30th and 31st Anniversary here and we will be back next year
~ The Greenwoods~

Stayed November 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
Reviewed 13 October 2008

We love this place and keep coming back. We first a few years ago and they have kept up the same standards that everyone loves so much. The place looks great from the outside, and has some nice music playing as you come in. Once you arrive they make sure you feel at home right away with slippers and show you your room and all the amenities. The great thing about this place is it is small enough to seem personable, but this place is no small B&B with cramped rooms and shared bathrooms. Good sized rooms with a jetted tub, sauna, and steam shower all in one! What more can you ask for? The steam shower and sauna really make the difference. Plus of course as others have mentioned the breakfast is great! The German pancakes are a specialty but everything they make is great. There are so many other things that add to the experience such as the social hour with some snacks, and the ability to watch movies or play games or just sit and relax in the large sunroom any time of day or night.

Check it out, it will be an enjoyable experience.

• Liked — The room ammenities
  • Stayed October 2008, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mckingsley
Solvang, California
Reviewed 25 August 2008

We felt the moment we entered this incredibly beautiful Bed and Breakfast lodging, we were family. The hospitality was the greatest! The owners had obviously spent a lot of time and effort to make every detail of the interior eye appealing and homey!

The room we spent the night in was called the "Victorian" and I must admit - I truly felt like a princess. You could not but feel at home and comfortable during the entire stay. The meals are special - not only delicious but served (again) like you are a princess.

This was our first stop of a week long vacation and what a way to start out. We had the best stay in every way and not only left feeling rested and well cared for, but like we had made 2 new and special friends.

Every go back? In a heart beat.

Stayed August 2008
Salt Lake City
Reviewed 8 August 2008

From the skillfully designed exterior, to the beautifully detailed and luxurious interior, the Invited Inn is a place where nervous busyness stops and a time of refreshing begins! The meticulously appointed room, the view of the valley and mountains, the delicious breakfast (German pancakes) and the warm and friendly attention of Susie and Bill cannot be over exaggerated. It was wonderful! This place deserves a five star rating.
Cliff & Linda Gregory

Stayed July 2008
Los Angeles
Reviewed 4 August 2008

My wife and I stayed here the first time for our anniversary in 2006 - just happened upon the Invited Inn on the web. We were VERY pleasantly surprised! Bill and Susi are wonderful. They make you feel so at home without being overbearing. During Christmas time the Inn is absolutely charming! The rooms are cozy, the bathrooms are definitely the best part with the sauna, jacuzzi, fireplace and heated towel racks. The beds are extremely comfy, too. Midway is also a fun little city with plenty of fun activities close by. We loved it so much we've made it a yearly tradition for our anniversary, heading back for the third time this December.

• Liked — The location
  • Disliked — Too pricey to afford two nights for us
  • Stayed December 2006, travelled as a couple
SLC
Reviewed 15 May 2008

From the moment we stepped into the Invited Inn, till the day we left, we were constantly amazed by the service and hospitality. For months I’ve been searching for the perfect place to take my new bride. I didn't want to take her to some kinky place that "EVERYONE" goes too. I found the Invited Inn online and read the reviews. The rooms are awesome! It’s very inviting and even felt like home away from home. They called me before this big night to let me know that they were having problems with the fireplace and arranged a beautiful candle rack instead. EVERYONE should try this place. You will not be disappointed. I can't wait to go back soon!

• Liked — They were always there to make it the best stay possible!
  • Disliked — None.
  • Stayed April 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Midway
Homestead Resort
#1 of 5 in Heber City
Hyatt Centric Park City
Hyatt Centric Park City
#6 of 60 in Park City

Been to Invited Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!