We rented the Blue Mountain Lodge for 5 nights in June, 2014 for a birthday/family reunion. This is the second time I have stayed at the lodge and it is incredibly beautiful. There was room for all 26 of us to visit, wander the canyons, share our meals, roast marshmallows and have a great time. Jerry the manager responded within 5 minutes when we ran out of propane for the grill. This lodge is 9 miles outside of Monticello in the foothills of the Abajo Mountains in a beautiful rural setting. From the decks you can see 4 states. We saw lots of wildlife near the lodge. I highly recommend the lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely Furnished Cabin for the price of a hotel room. No waiting in line to check in, just drive to your cabin door, park and walk in! Central among 12 National Parks and Monuments and 100's of ruin sites. Lodges and cabins to accommodate groups of 2 to 60. Secluded, private, mountain and forest cabins. Beautiful with fantastic views! Hiking Trails, ATV and Jeep Trails, River Float Trips, Horseback Riding, Ancient America Ruin Sites, Scenic Tours available. *Arches National Park *Canyonlands Overlooks/ Needles and Anticline Overlooks *Island in the Sky *Dead Horse Point *Monticello Temple *Bluff Fort *Moki Dugway *Hideout Golf Course, Rated #1 *Dozens of Ancient American Ruin Sites *Edge of the Cedars State Park and Ruins *Newspaper Rock *Wilson Arch *Mule Canyon Ruins *Grand Gulch Hiking and Ruins *Hovenweep Ruins State Park *Valley of the Gods *Needles Overlook of Canyonlands *Natural Bridges National Monument *Goosenecks Overlook *38 Major ATV/Jeep BikingTrails ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Canyonlands Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyonlands Lodging Hotel Monticello
- Canyonlands Lodging Monticello, Utah