What a lovely cabin with a rustic feel and location. Our group enjoyed the cabin for a couple of days. It was clean and welcoming when we arrived. Our stay was enhanced by the charm of the cabin and local wildlife. I would definitely use this cabin again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely Furnished Vacation Cabin for the price of a hotel room. No waiting in line to check in, just drive to your cabin door, park and walk in! Central among 12 National Parks and Monuments and 100's of ruin sites. Lodges and cabins to accommodate groups of 2 to 60. Secluded, private, mountain and forest cabins. Beautiful with fantastic views! Hiking Trails, ATV and Jeep Trails, River Float Trips, Horseback Riding, Ancient America Ruin Sites, Scenic Tours available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Canyonlands Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyonlands Lodging Hotel Monticello
- Canyonlands Lodging Monticello, Utah