Very remote cabins outside of Moab. Clean, well maintained. Very quiet, except for the occasional outburst of barking from the dogs in the shelter (this is an animal refuge as well as cabins). Try to get there before dark the first time, as it can be "interesting" spotting the place from the road and navigating to the cabins. All in all, very nice place to stay away from town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely Furnished Vacation Cabin for the price of a hotel room. No waiting in line to check in, just drive to your cabin door, park and walk in! Central among 12 National Parks and Monuments and 100's of ruin sites. Lodges and cabins to accommodate groups of 2 to 60. Secluded, private, mountain and forest cabins. Beautiful with fantastic views! Hiking Trails, ATV and Jeep Trails, River Float Trips, Horseback Riding, Ancient America Ruin Sites, Scenic Tours available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Canyonlands Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyonlands Lodging Hotel Monticello
- Canyonlands Lodging Monticello, Utah