Old and musty, charmless and drab. Overpriced. Wifi did not work, and there are no phones in the room. AT&T doesn't cover the area, which isn't the motel's fault, obviously, but that wouldn't have been a problem if phones or wifi -BASIC amenities- had been provided. I'd rather sleep in my car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Canyonlands Motor Inn located in the heart of Utah's most coveted National Parks - Canyonlands, Arches and even Moab! A fully modern motel at 7,060 feet elevation near the foothills of scenic Blue Mountains. We are the nearest hotel to the gateway to Canyonlands National Park. We offer clean, comfortable rooms, an indoor heated swimming pool, hot tub and a central location that allows you to walk to restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Canyonlands Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyonlands Motor Hotel Monticello
- Canyonlands Hotel Monticello
- Canyonlands Motel Monticello
- Canyonlands Motor Inn Monticello, Utah