I have stayed in Canyonlands Motor Inn for four days: from May 7 till May 11. I went for a short hiking vacation in Canyonlands. I decided against lodging in Moab (price) so Monticello was a logical place to stay.
I must say I was very pleased with this place. The room had everything I wanted: it was clean and functional. It has refrigerator, microwave, bathroom and great acclimatization. It also had something many motels and hotels I stayed in were lacking: enough electrical outlets, to charge plenty of electronic gadgets, The WiFi worked great. I did not need a swimming pool, exercise room, in-room service, restaurant, etc.
This is a family owned motel, with very friendly owners. I will try to stay there again during my next trip to Canyonlands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Canyonlands Motor Inn located in the heart of Utah's most coveted National Parks - Canyonlands, Arches and even Moab! A fully modern motel at 7,060 feet elevation near the foothills of scenic Blue Mountains. We are the nearest hotel to the gateway to Canyonlands National Park. We offer clean, comfortable rooms, an indoor heated swimming pool, hot tub and a central location that allows you to walk to restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Canyonlands Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyonlands Motor Hotel Monticello
- Canyonlands Hotel Monticello
- Canyonlands Motel Monticello
- Canyonlands Motor Inn Monticello, Utah