The rooms and halls at the View are nothing to write home about. They remind me of budget hotel/motel interiors. They could greatly benefit by getting rid of the "white" walls. The only thing going for the rooms is the view from each rooms balcony. We had dinner and breakfast at the restaurant on site. We were very disappointed in dinner. They desperately need to get someone who can cook in the kitchen. I have to admit, breakfast was an improvement and the staff was more cheerful and attentive. But, they have a long way to go to make this a real wow. Paint and a cook would be a step in the right direction. I would recommend the View Hotel only because the rooms look out on the wonderful rock formations and because it is so accessible. You don't have to travel outside the Park for lodging.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The View is the only hotel inside the Monument Valley Tribal Park. Every guestroom has a private balcony with a view of the iconic formations of Monument Valley - so close that you feel like you can reach out and touch The Mittens! Guestrooms feature flat screen TVs, coffee makers, refrigerator, microwave, and wireless Internet. Enjoy the panorama of Monument Valley while dining in The View restaurant with views to the rising sun and the sunset as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- View Hotel Monument Valley
- The View Hotel Monument Valley, Utah