“Navajo Spirit Tours”

Navajo Spirit Tours - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Our guides will take you on an adventure through a land full of Beauty and Mystery. Navajo Spirit Tours is dedicated to sharing culture, history, geology and archeology of the area. It is important to us that you feel as though you are part of Monument Valley and not just a visitor.
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Our guide Will was very knowledgeable about Mystery Valley. He was more than willing to answer any questions about the Dine culture and even told the group about his grandmother and her life.
The scenery was breathtaking. Well worth the money. If you have the time and the additional money, consider taking a full day tour.

There are newer reviews for Navajo Spirit Tours - Day Tours

Reviewed 30 July 2014

My wife and I and another couple were covering the southwest tour spots and our first stop was monument valley. I had picked out Navajo Spirit Tours for a number of reasons. First, their website was easier to understand than many of the others. For one thing, it showed the start times of their tours, which the other sites seemed shy about revealing. Second, their prices were lower than others there. And third, they were well rated in Trip Advisor. I called them directly and our reservation was handled well by Michelle.

Don was our tour guide and he did a great job. We had the privilege of being the only people on the tour that day, so we had a great time talking with him. He is very knowledgeable about the Navajo language and culture and it was a pleasure to listen to him describing the various places and the origin of their names. He also took us to a number of places that seemed quite off the beaten path of the other tours. We got some great photographs and thoroughly enjoyed the tour. The trails around the valley are quite challenging in places and it took Don's four wheel drive truck to navigate them.

We visited Zion, the Grand Canyon, Yosemite and Monument Valley, but for me Monument Valley was the best.

2  Thank Axsdata
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Monument valley is fascinating and well worth the trip. Navajo Spirit Tours was a good way to see it. We did the sunrise tour, which offered some amazing views.

2  Thank Brenden W
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Booking online, I was a little apprehensive about how our experience would go. So many had raved about Navajo Spirit online, though, that I thought it was worth the risk. I am so glad I did! Don was our guide and he was so patient in explaining the history of the land and the traditions of the Navajo people. I appreciated that time that he took with our kids to draw them into the culture, as well as the time he took making sure that they could run around (and make the overall trip more enjoyable!). I would highly recommend Navajo Spirit Tours.

2  Thank JenReagan
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We were there in May, our tour guide Will Cowboy was wonderful not just for the sightseeing tours which were amazing, but he enlightened us on the amazing history of the Indian Nation and it's people and how it came to be, a great story teller, a great guide in a truly a majestic place.

2  Thank Marcia E