“Buffalo Cheese Steak Sandwich - the best”
Review of Buffalo Grill

Buffalo Grill
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, View, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Wonderful ambiance at this restaurant with huge bay windows looking at the open field with pigmy horses, ducks and buffalo's. They bread for the sandwich was made on-site. It was so flavorful. We stopped here after our day trip to Zion National Park and what a neat gem in scenic Byway 9.

1  Thank over5063

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We stayed at the Lodge for 3 nights and we had 2 dinners at the restaurant. The first night I had the Buffalo burger and the second the Duck when my friends had salad and Salmon.
As a French person, my favorite dish is Duck. No matter where I go, if they have Duck on the menu, it is mine. From Chinese to fine cuisine, from Paris to Pekin, from confit to saute, I love Duck

If I write this revue it is because I truly experienced one of the best Duck I ever had. This large, portion of tender, tasty Duck had a perfect Cripy skin with a delicious glaze sauce.
From start to end, I enjoyed it very much.

Beside this dish, everything else was Exquis. You can tell that they have an excellent chef and that as of 05/29/2014 they absolutely deserve a good 5 stars.

Cheers
Didier

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Great breakfast, great way to start a day in the mountains. But dinner was off. First of all the waitress for our table informed us that the trout was not available but mahimahi was being substituted, the waitress at the next table told their party the substitute fish was ahi tuna. And our waitress told us the pasta of the day was an alfredo dish, the table next to us was told marinara. I ordered the fish - which ended up being the ahi tuna - it was raw inside. The waitress tried to tell me that is the way ahi tuna is served, which I am familiar with, but raw and cold is not the same as rare, big difference! The wild rice was crunchy, it reminded me of Uncle Bens wild rice in a box. Breakfast was much better than dinner. Note that reservations are required for dinner and breakfast does not begin until 8am.

1  Thank friendlyinsomniac
Reviewed 27 April 2014

The restaurant interior is very cute. Our Tues. nite reservation for 8 people was interpreted as 8 PM, so the staff was not expecting us when we arrived at 7 PM. They were able to accommodate us thankfully. Perhaps due to this mix up, the service was not great. The food was fine without being wonderful and was rather expensive.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Who would ever think that you'd find such a nice restaurant I the middle of the high desert outside Zion National Park? The Buffalo Grille is associated with the Zion Mountain Lodge and is a delight. Although there is only a limited menu, the items are well architected and well done. Worth the trip.