Both pools out of service, wifi not working properly. Frontdesk promised tech-guy would call me with 45 to 60 minutes to solve this, that never happened. No breakfast included. Construction going on and even during the night large floodlights pointed to the rooms on the construction site we're not switched off, why?
Positive: reception has nice decor. Not too expensive, nice jumpstart for Zion. Subways around the corner for a quick bite, also petrol and a restaurant with simple but ok burgers available on site. Not as noisy as many other BW's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zion National Park lodging at its best! The BEST WESTERN East Zion Thunderbird Lodge offers a refreshing pool, hot tub, 9 hole golf course and free club rentals. Our rooms are 100% smoke free, 100% pet free, with balcony views and patios that overlook the beautiful mountains and lush green golf course, DirecTV. In-room coffee and tea, guest laundry facilities, direct dial in-room phones, free local and 1-800 calls, internet connections, AAA, AARP. We are located 12 miles from the east entrance to Zion National Park, 60 miles from Bryce Canyon National Park, 85 miles from the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, 45 miles from Cedar Breaks National Monument, and 12 miles from the Coral Pink Sand Dunes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your BEST WESTERN East Zion Thunderbird Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western East Zion Thunderbird Hotel Mount Carmel
- Best Western Mount Carmel
- East Zion Thunderbird Hotel
- BEST WESTERN East Zion Thunderbird Lodge Mount Carmel, Utah