I picked this hotel based on reviews and was happily surprised by how excellent the stay was. The people who work here are outstanding and do everything they can to make your stay easy and enjoyable. We skied for the week, and although was a bus ride away, we saved so much money that it made the extra travel worth it. The amenities are great, breakfast hot tub and transportation just like they advertised were all my favorite part. I would recommend it in a heart beat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of the Salt Lake valley and at the base of the Cottonwood Canyons, Murray is often referred to as the "hub of Salt Lake City." This location is centrally located withing the valley. It is the perfect hotel for skiers who want to experience four world-class ski resorts - Alta, Brighton, Snowbird, and Solitude, which are minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites Midvalley - Murray reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Inn Hotel And Suites Midvalley - Murray
- Crystal Hotel Midvalley Murray
- Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites Midvalley - Murray Utah