“NORMALLY PUKING IS FREE! I PAID TO PUKE!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Seating
Hong Kong, null, Hong Kong
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“NORMALLY PUKING IS FREE! I PAID TO PUKE!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2013

This place was horrible. I was on a mission for a buffet that had crab. My fiance called and checked if they had crab. They stated that they did so we decided to give it a try. All the people were rude and looked at us like we were stupid other than the server that brought us our drinks. He was very nice I will give that to him! (But honestly bro, find a better restraunt you'll make better tips). All the food was cold and hard. The three basic things that I love with chinese food is orange chicken, potstickers and egg rolls. Which if your going to run a chinese restraunt that is the one thing that if you mess up you will not have business. WHICH WAS MESSED UP COLD AND GROSS. So we decided to leave and when I got in the car I felt Very sick and puked all over there parking lot! SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK! DO NOT GO HERE!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Tyler F

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“IF ONLY I SAW THE REVIEWS, DISGUSTING!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2013

Disgusting! I use to come her a lot and the food was great. Its been awhile and I came here again and WOW had the food quality changed. Its cold and super HARD!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank lm501365
“Scary!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2011

We just live down the street and always passed by but finally decided to give it a try. It is always crowded when we drove by so it intrigued us to give it a try. There are many different dishes to chose from that are not in a normal buffet. The food is fairly decent but nothing special. The service is very poor as we waited almost 10 minutes for our drinks and were asked by 3 different servers what we wanted. The service was also slow and plates stacked up in our way. Very noisy and the place looked rundown with paint chips off the walls and chunks of the wall needed patching. Would never try this place again.

1 Thank garparrp
Murray, Utah
“I wouldn't go back there on purpose”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2011

This place won some national top chinese buffet award so we checked it out. About $12 per person for lunch. The food was very average, some of it actually cold when it should have been hot. Very crowded, but in this case a crowd doesn't mean there's good food. Lots of families with lots of kids. We were there on a Sunday. We honestly don't know how the award show made its decision to give this place an award based on what we experienced. We were very disappointed.

• Visited January 2011