“Yuck!”

Add it.
Crazy Buffet
Ranked #69 of 85 Restaurants in Murray
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Starving, and we couldn't find anywhere but fast food open(should have gone to mcdonalds) we stopped here. Worse food ever! I had a headache and needed to eat so i served myself,onion rings(cold) noodles(cold) and 3 chicken wings....very small selection,it looked dirty,seats had tape on them and ,and,and, I cant even finish this review....im getting sick just thinking about it..yuck!

Reviewed 25 December 2013 via mobile

Service was terrible. No one spoke English, and the waiters are all around rude.
The restaurant was disgusting. Smelled like urine, and the carpet was sticky.
The food wasn't labeled, and there was a very small selection.
The bathrooms were horrifying. Signs everywhere saying "no #2", toilets over flowing, floor covered in feces.. And kitchen utensils were NEXT TO THE TOILET!!!
Overall it could use a visit from the health department.

1  Thank swesh1
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I drive past this place everyday and decided to try it last week. I regret that decision! The food was cold and tasteless and halfway through our meal a cockroach ran across our table. We will never go back.

1  Thank flutterbutter
Reviewed 14 June 2013

This place was horrible. I was on a mission for a buffet that had crab. My fiance called and checked if they had crab. They stated that they did so we decided to give it a try. All the people were rude and looked at us like we were stupid other than the server that brought us our drinks. He was very nice I will give that to him! (But honestly bro, find a better restraunt you'll make better tips). All the food was cold and hard. The three basic things that I love with chinese food is orange chicken, potstickers and egg rolls. Which if your going to run a chinese restraunt that is the one thing that if you mess up you will not have business. WHICH WAS MESSED UP COLD AND GROSS. So we decided to leave and when I got in the car I felt Very sick and puked all over there parking lot! SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK! DO NOT GO HERE!

1  Thank Tyler F
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Disgusting! I use to come her a lot and the food was great. Its been awhile and I came here again and WOW had the food quality changed. Its cold and super HARD!

1  Thank lm501365