“worth driving a bit farther”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Ogden
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Hotel was clean and comfy, lots of space to park a u haul trailer and the truck. If you have a pet, they had easy access in and out, clean area for them to do their thing. Lots of places to eat around the hotel however the Mexican place right next to hotel, not so good! Very easy access on and off I 15.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 2013TravelinFool

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Outstanding value. Great rooms with very comfortable beds, and a spacious work and sitting area, A complementary happy hour and good sized swimming pool add to the positive experience. A comprehensive self service breakfast helped us get an early start the next morning. Will certainly use this hotel any time we are in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2013

My husband and I stayed there on November 20th. Rooms were ok. The Front desk staff was not friendly at all. Spent all the time on their phones playing games. That night went to the front desk to buy something from the little shop couldn't find anyone at all. When I did find her she was just outside the front doors smoking yuck you could smell the smoke all through the lobby. We ate at the resterant down stairs. We went in there for just a drink but had to order food because of the laws there. The food was awsome!! The bartender was amazing! She was also our server. We laughed so hard. I would forsure eat there again. Ok when we got back to the room our door was cracked open. Nothing was missing at all but we were still worried. So we asked the front desk to check their cameras to make sure nobody had been in our room. They DONT have any security cameras in the hallways at all!! Are you kidding me? In this day and time no camera's? That makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I will never stay in a place that is more worried about having cameras in the gift shop then protecting their guests.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Not much to say about this place, it needs upgrading, we didnt use pool so cant say much about it either, we were on the 1st floor and there was meetings going, noise, till 10pm Resturant was just fair and you need not get up for the Breakfest, but after Driving 725 miles it was a place with a clean bed and room

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Nice rooms but horrible customer service. The lady at the front desk made things extremely difficult when my children just asked what the wifi password is and then she preceded to snap at me when I asked her for it. I also asked her for places to eat and she just replied with, "I don't know" in an annoyed voice. If you stay here, pray that she isn't working during your stay and If this is Comfort Suites reading this, your employee working at the front desk on Nov. 1st at 6:30 needs to be reprimanded and fired.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

We were disappointed because other Comfort Suites we've stayed at have been nicer. The room was huge and nice, but it was about 85 degrees in there and even with the A/C on all night it didn't cool down. Also the bathtub was not clean and the tub wouldn't drain. Overall it was nice but those things made it a much less comfortable nig ht.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

I checked in the night of the 15th and the staff at the front desk that night and the following morning was very nice and helpful but the service that really wowed me was the following morning in the restaurant. I wish I got her name because she was beyond nice.
The rooms were clean and comfortable and to my surprise, despite being close to the tracks and hwy, the room was very quiet. I will definitely stop there again!

• Stayed: October 2013