“Excellent stay”

Holiday Inn Express Ogden
Ranked #7 of 21 Hotels in Ogden
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Everything was perfect. Like the welcome bag for priority members. Only issue was getting back as 21st is a one way street going the wrong way. Once we learned to use 20th it was no big deal.

great towels!

We used it as a base camp for skiing Powder Mtn and Snowbasin.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Ogden

Reviewed 19 March 2013 via mobile

I am very impressed with this Holiday Inn. I have been traveling for my job since the end of January and have been living in hotels so I have seen it all. I'm usually satisfied if the hotel is clean as that is how low I've had to place bar during my travels. That said it is such an appreciated surprise to have nice, well decorated, very clean room with a big comfy bed. Before I checked in I was allowed to see the room to see if was up to my standards and it surpassed my expectations. I even took a picture and posted it to Facebook. Good fitness room, good breakfast, and they have a color printer in their business center which going to save me time and money before my meeting this morning. Holiday Inn: I think I have a crush on you!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 8 March 2013

We were passing through after a long drive and were so fortunate to choose this hotel. Price was VERY reasonable and the hotel was great. The staff was welcoming and helpful and the room was pristine and comfortable. The breakfast room was the nicest I have encountered, more like a lounge, and the breakfast was one step up from the usual fare. First time we have received a "goody bag" when checking in as a rewards member! Only possible downside is close proximity to freeway and traffic noise. Didn't affect our sleep, but might be a factor for some. Overall a great place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2013

My family and I stayed at this property due to its proximity to Snow Basin and Powder Mountain ski resorts. We experienced great service form check in to check out, as the Front Desk staff were friendly and informative. Great overall value...just stay away from Cactus Reds, the restaurant next door!!! That place is horribly run. I can attest that the Yelp reviews are accurate.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 February 2013

My family stayed here due to an illness/death in our Family. The Customer Service and Genuine caring Attitude that we recived was outstanding. Leann I belevie was her name (she was the front desk supervisor) took wonderful care of us and went above a beyond to help us out in this very Difficult time. She addressed my family by name and offered her sincerest apologies for the loss of our loved one and we all knew that she ment it. I will stay here anythime I am in Ogden because of her.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Jenn1914
Reviewed 5 February 2013

Very clean, nice large rooms. Strong WiFi that is very fast for a hotel. Excellent breakfast, far superior to others. A huge variety of breakfast choices. Friendly staff, excellent service. We even had a free USA Today news paper at our door.

Room Tip: Get a room on the opposite side from the Interstate.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pauljohnson1222
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Outstanding hotel, clean, courteous receptionist, great breakfast, can't miss here!
Large room, bed is the best and quiet even against freeway.
This hotel is as clean as any you will ever stay in and has an excellent business center and wi-fi process.

Room Tip: Stay here and get relaxed while enjoying yourself in luxury at a great price.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple