“I would find somewhere else...”

Motel 6 Ogden Riverdale
Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Ogden
Reviewed 25 August 2013

This motel was rather dingy and depressing, although the staff at reception were always friendly and we really enjoyed the outdoor pool. The Wi-Fi was not working while we were there which we found annoying. The beds were pretty comfortable however and not too noisy. This is ok if you want somewhere very cheap but I'm sure there are much better motels nearby.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Motel 6 Ogden Riverdale

Reviewed 18 August 2013

We stopped hear with our family thinking it looked decent the lobby wasent bad being it was formerly a red roof inn.the room was filthy stains on the sheets and towels big cockaroaches outside the room.and the front desk guy was a total douch he was rude to normal people but to the gang of hookers he turned a blind eye.its totally not worth the 10-15$ savings you will be out more on buying rid for your hair with the dirty pillows.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank gunn76
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I stayed here with family on May 29, 2013. Nothing fancy, but a good, clean room. I had to cough up an additional $3 for internet access, which contrary to another reviewer's experience, was very slow, so I could not play my favorite online game (World of Tanks MMO) while I was there, but at least it was still fast enough that I could keep up with what was happening on the web, and the fact that the charge was very low made up for it. Went out here to Ogden because a family member had a job interview at the nearby Syracuse City.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 2nd floor poolside are quieter. Room 247 over there is clean, quiet, and cool.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2013

We stayed here on May 5, 2013. It was a no frills room but our room was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. The room and internet charge total was $50. We were very pleased! We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2012

No bells and whistles what so ever! No Fridge which did suck but i got over it as they do have an Ice machine. For just under $50 a night I slept great on the giant bed. Now u do have to pay $3 for internet for 24Hrs but thats isnt a big deal as the internet is fast. Overall I had a good exprience for 2 nights in this motel.

Room Tip: Dont expect bells and Whistles.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Michael H
Reviewed 27 August 2012

I sometimes wonder reading other reviews of this property. My room was ok and I had absolutely no complaints. I stayed there because it was the nearest place I could find from the Hill Aerospace Museum. They had a decent laundry and my room was clean. I have stayed in worse places 3 times the price.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Caver13
Reviewed 16 August 2012 via mobile

This place is a converted red roof inn. It obviously received a new coat of paint some sheets and in some cases a carpet shampoo. Some rooms are well furnished and well appointed. I stayed in 2 separate rooms on 2 separate nights. The first night was fantastic it was clean roomy and spacious and absolutely without complaint. The second night was in a room by the pool and it smelled like cats and was not cleaned as the first one was. In fact the carpet was filthy especially in the corners.
But still this room and this stay was better than most of the super 8's and especially because some rooms have microwaves and a refrigerator. For the money I consider this an excellent value place to stay but I would be careful as to examine the rooms from what I was able to choose from. For the room rates involved you're going to get a different class of transient customer. Just know what to expect and you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2012