“Best one yet!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #47 of 364 Restaurants in Ogden
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Comox Valley, Canada
“Best one yet!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

Our server asked if we had been there before, we explained we had been to other Texas Roadhouse. She promptly told us we finally found the best one. She may be right. All the staff was friendly and helpful. We always order the deep fried pickles, but these were seasoned much better then other stores. Usually I find them too salty, these weren't. There was an issue with my steak, I thought I was presented with the wrong cut from what I ordered. They reassured me I was given the correct steak. I'm still not convinced, but they did offer to cook me another, I declined. However the way they went about addressing my concerns was perfect. It was a nice surprise to see they offer a 30% local hero discount.

Visited July 2013

Wellington
“Great Steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2013

I travel alone and always set at the bar. Service is great and the food never disappoints.
I recommend the filet and the pork chops.

Visited June 2013
Yakima
“Rowdy, but good ribs!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2013

If it's ambiance and romance you want for dinner, this is not the place for you - on the flip side, rustic charm and a noisy crowd can always be expected here. Steaks are very good, and the ribs really are (almost) "melt in your mouth" ribs. It's a no frills place, with solid food offerings for folks with a big appetite. The only negative we really dealt with was that the veggies were served up kinda cold and mushy. Prices and service were fair, not real good, but not to be complained about.

• Visited April 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Quality of food and service has went downhill”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2013 via mobile

I really liked this location when it first opened, But it seems like the quality of food and service had deteriorated since then. Not what it once was.

• Visited March 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Always sure to please”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2013

This is our long time stand by for great food. I love the fresh baked rolls and the steaks are the best in town! Our service has always been pretty quick too. The price is always right.

Visited September 2012