“Maybe a bit over-rated?”

Slackwater Pub & Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 372 Restaurants in Ogden
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We serve Artisan Style from scratch pizza's, sandwiches, Apps, Salads, Desserts, and Brunch Items. We offer over 100 different bear choices, 14 wines by the glass, and 24 bottle wine choices. We are located on the banks of the Ogden river and have live local music Fri, Sat, and Sundays.
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We spent a night in Ogden and since this is the number one restaurant, we decided to stop for a pizza and beer. Everything was just fine, but it didn't impress as that special. Also, it was a very hot day and it was quite warm in the restaurant.

1  Thank almostelderlycouple
There are newer reviews for Slackwater Pub & Pizzeria

Reviewed 2 September 2013

I stopped by and picked up 4 pizza's to go. They were phenomenal! the thin crust and unique combinations were great! My favorite was the greek pizza with hummus, lamb, feta and more, along with the barbequed pork and pineapple. My group of diners up the canyon were so thrilled, that two days later we ventured back down the canyon to enjoy Sunday brunch as a group of 11 on the patio. Our server was fabulous. Now the brunch wasn't your typical breakfast fare, but it was far better, the breakfast pizza, panko crusted French toast and the chile verde breakfast burrito were the favorites. There are a lot more things I would love to try at Slackwater Pub. Not only will I be back, but most of my group will be on their own. They've got a winning combination with fresh ingredients, great service and menu and a nice location right on the river where you can dine on the patio. Highly recommend!!!!

2  Thank Eureka1965
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Coming off interstate 84 found this pizza place on the trip adviser app, We were pleasantly surprised by how good the pizza was. I would have ordered the nachos as they looked wonderful at the table next to us. Would most certainly come back if I am ever in Ogdon,

1  Thank Michele506
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I love Slackwater's pizza and also the view of the river. The staff is always so friendly and attentive.

1  Thank grassrootslvr
Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

My husband & I were heading from Montana to Salt Lake City for our flight home & wanted to stop for lunch. We looked at Trip Advisor & decided on this gem. We are so glad we did. From the hostess, Gina to our server, Sandra we felt like we were being welcomed home! Add 2 outrageous pizzas to that and we were sorry to be headed home! Don't miss a chance to stop here. We hope to visit again on a return trip!

1  Thank Lucy9252009